OPTIMIZATION OF TECHNOLOGICAL METHODS OF CULTIVATION OF WINTER BARLEY IN CONDITIONS EXPERIMENTAL FIELD VNAU
Shcatula Yurii – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate of Professor of the department of agriculture, soil science and agrochemistry of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Sonaychna St. 3., e-mail: email@example.com).
Kozachenko Mykola Ivanovych – specialist in agronomy of the I category of NDG "Agronomic" of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Sonyachna Street) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The spread of areas under crops of winter barley is associated with great national economic importance, since its products include malt, feed grain, hay and are used in the food industry. The main reasons for the production of an insufficient amount of winter barley grain is a violation of cultivation technologies. Among the main ones are the untimely use of means of protection or the absence of these measures to regulate the number of harmful organisms in crops of winter barley to an economically imperceptible level. Violation of the scientific foundations of agriculture and changes in weather and climatic conditions led to an increase in the development of diseases, the number of weeds in winter barley crops. During seed dressing with modern highly effective dressing agents, conditions are created under which winter barley plants better tolerate stress, improve the development of their root system, which is important for plants in preparation for winter entry. The infestation of winter barley fields is accompanied by the appearance of both early and late crops, a certain periodicity of the appearance of weeds of different biological groups. Accordingly, in different conditions and in different fields, the weed structure can differ significantly. Therefore, the development of highly effective systems for protecting winter barley crops from weeds largely depends on the completeness of the study of phytocenoses and the species composition of weeds. The introduction of herbicides on crops of winter barley contributed to a sharp decrease in weeds. Dicotyledonous weeds were almost completely destroyed, in the agrocenoses of winter barley, mainly cereal weeds remained, but they did not pose a threat to barley plants. Control of barley and weed plant diseases in agrocenoses provides an increase in crop yields, as well as an improvement in grain quality. To obtain the planned level of grain yield of winter barley of appropriate quality, it is recommended before sowing barley seeds to treat with a disinfectant Scenik 80 FS at a rate of 1,5 l/ha, and for effective weed control in winter barley crops, spray with herbicide Caliber 75 c. g. + South Africa Trend 90 at a rate of 50 g/ha + 0,2 l/ha, which helps reduce weeds to 96,5% and will allow to obtain a grain yield of winter barley at 6,24 t/ha.
1. Borzyx O. I., Grut` M. V. (2019). Baza dany`x innovacijny`x rozrobok iz zaxy`stu zernovy`x kul`tut v Ukrayini [Database of innovative developments in the protection of grain crops in Ukraine]. Zaxy`st i karanty`n rosly`n − Plant protection and quarantine. Issue. 65. 3-14. [in Ukrainian].
2. Gy`rka A. D. (2015). Agrobiologichni osnovy` formuvannya produkty`vnosti ozy`my`x ta yary`x zernovy`x kul`tur u Pivnichnomu stepu Ukrayiny` [Agrobiological bases of formation of productivity of winter and spring grain crops in the Northern steppe of Ukraine]. Avtoreferat. Stupenya doktora s.-g. nauk. Special`nist` 06.01.09. – rosly`nny`cztvo. Dnipropetrovs`k. [in Ukrainian].
3. Demy`dov O. A., Gudzenko V. M., Vasy`l`kivs`ky`j S. P. (2016). Vply`v meteorologichny`x umov vegetacijnogo periodu na vrozhajnist` yachmenyu ozy`mogo v Lisostepu Ukrayiny` [Influence of meteorological conditions of the vegetation period on winter barley yield in the Forest-Steppe of Ukraine]. Sortovy`vchennya ta oxorona prav na sorty` rosly`n − Influence of meteorological conditions of the vegetation period on winter barley yield in the Forest-Steppe of Ukraine. № 4 (33). 39–43. [in Ukrainian].
4. Kornijchuk M. S. (2017). Monitory`ng fitosanitarnogo stanu pol`ovy`x kul`tur v texnologichny`x doslidax [Monitoring of phytosanitary condition of field crops in technological experiments]. Zemlerobstvo: mizhvid. temat. nauk. zb − Agriculture: interdepartmental. topic. Science. zb. Issue. 1. 93-97. [in Ukrainian].
5. Kurcev V. O., Sekun M. P. (2003). Rol` agrotexnichny`x zaxodiv u regulyuvanni chy`sel`nosti shkidny`kiv ozy`moyi psheny`ci [The role of agrotechnical measures in regulating the number of winter wheat pests]. Zaxy`st i karanty`n rosly`n − Plant protection and quarantine. Issue. 49. 84-91. [in Ukrainian].
6. Ly`xochvor V. V., Petry`chenko V. F., Ivashhuk P. V., Kornijchuk O. V. (2010). Rosly`nny`cztvo. Texnologiyi vy`roshhuvannya sil`s`kogospodars`ky`x kul`tur [Crop production. Technologies for growing crops]. L`viv. Ukrayins`ki texnologiyi. [in Ukrainian].
7. Man`ko Yu. P. (2018). Metody`ka dovgostrokovogo rozraxunkovogo prognozu sxodiv bur'yaniv [Methodology of long-term calculated forecast of weed seedlings]. Mizhvidomchy`j tematy`chny`j naukovy`j zbirny`k. Karanty`n i zaxy`st rosly`n.− Interdepartmental thematic scientific collection. Quarantine and plant protection. Issue. 3. 14-16. [in Ukrainian].
8. Mareny`ch M. M. (2017). Peredposivna obrobka nasinnya yak element upravlinnya produkty`vny`m potencialom psheny`ci [Pre-sowing seed treatment as a control element of productive potential of wheat]. Visny`k Poltavs`koyi derzhavnoyi agrarnoyi akademiyi − Bulletin of the Poltava State Agrarian Academy. №4. 42-46. [in Ukrainian].
9. My`xajlenko S. V., Shevchenko T. V. (2019). Vply`v suchasny`x fungicy`div na urazhennya xvorobamy` yachmenyu yarogo [Influence of modern fungicides on diseases of spring barley. Interdepartmental thematic scientific collection]. Mizhvidomchy`j tematy`chny`j naukovy`j zbirny`k. Zaxy`st i karanty`n rosly`n − Plant protection and quarantine. Issue 65. 124-133. [in Ukrainian].
10. Moldovan V. G., Kvasnicz`ka L. S. (2015). Zabur'yanenist` agrocenoziv v umovax dostatn`ogo zvolozhennya Pravoberezhnogo Lisostepu [Weediness of agrocenoses in conditions of sufficient moisture of the Right-Bank Forest-Steppe]. Karanty`n i zaxy`st rosly`n − Quarantine and plant protection. № 5.8-10. [in Ukrainian].
11. Repy`n K. (2015). Yachmen` – skol`ko seem, skol`ko soby`raem, kakova perspekty`va [Barley - how much we sow, how much we collect, what is the prospect]. Zerno −Grain. № 1 (106). 110-115.
12. Sabady`n V. Ya. (2008). Selekcijna cinnist` dzherel stijkosti do zbudny`kiv xvorob yachmenyu ozy`mogo [Selection value of sources of resistance to pathogens of winter barley diseases]. Genety`chni resursy` rosly`n −Genetic resources of plants. № 5. 65-69. [in Ukrainian].
13. Storchous I. M. (2019). Porivnyal`na ocinka gerbicy`div za osinn`ogo ta vesnyanogo zastosuvannya u posivax psheny`ci ozy`moyi v umovax Lisostepovoyi zony` Ukrayiny [Comparative evaluation of herbicides for autumn and spring application in winter wheat crops in the Forest-Steppe zone of Ukraine]. Mizhvidomchy`j tematy`chny`j naukovy`j zbirny`k. Zaxy`st i karanty`n rosly`n. − Interdepartmental thematic scientific collection. Plant protection and quarantine. Issue. 65. 175-191. [in Ukrainian].
14. Shvartau V., My`xal`s`ka L., Zozulya O., Sanin O. (2017). Fuzariozy`: vid Bibliyi do s`ogodennya [Fusariosis: from the Bible to the present. Global danger of growth of mycotoxins in plant products]. Global`na nebezpeka zrostannya vmistu mikotoksy`niv u rosly`nny`cz`kij produkciyi. Zerno. Vseukrayins`ky`j zhurnal suchasnogo vy`robny`ka −Global danger of growth of mycotoxins in plant products. Grain. All-Ukrainian magazine of a modern manufacturer. № 5(134). 148-156. [in Ukrainian].
15. Shkatula Yu. M., Bars`ky`j D. O. (2021). Urozhajnist` ozy`mogo yachmenyu zalezhno vid sy`stemy` udobrennya [Yield of winter barley depending on the fertilizer system]. Sil`s`ke gospodarstvo ta lisivny`cztvo −Agriculture and forestry. № 21. 82-94. [in Ukrainian].
16. Shkatula Yu. M., Voty`k V. O. (2020). Kontrolyuvannya bur'yaniv v agrocenozax nutu [Weed control in chickpea agrocenoses]. Sil`s`ke gospodarstvo ta lisivny`cztvo −Agriculture and forestry. № 19. 135-147. [in Ukrainian].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019, 2020 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018, 2019, 2020 Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018, 2019, 2020 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
The ICV for 2020 is visible on the full list of indexed journals at ICI Journals Master List 2020 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in Journal`s Passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/details?id=65401&lang=pl
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.