USE OF ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIO-ECONOMIC INDICATORS OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF TERRITORIAL COMMUNITIES OF EASTERN PODIL
Mudrak Halyna Vasylivna − Candidate of Geographical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Ecology and Environmental Protection, Vinnytsia National Agricultural University, (Vinnytsia city, email@example.com)
The article considers the main theoretical and practical approaches to the concept of sustainable development, international approaches to the implementation of sustainable development principles, practical mechanisms for implementing its social, economic and environmental indicators, organizational and managerial aspects of environmental protection for different regions. It conducted a study of the basic provisions of the concept of sustainable development of territorial communities of Eastern Podolia in the implementation of the state strategy. The system of estimation parameters of influence of factors of external and internal environment of territorial communities on the basis of the complex approach taking into account economic, ecological and social component is offered. It was found that ecologically balanced development of territorial communities of the region directly depends on the development of environmental management, marketing and auditing, environmental assessment of economic decisions, strategic environmental assessment, environmental impact assessment, ensuring proper environmental safety and the formation and implementation of effective local environmental policy. Therefore, the authors proposed to use a detailed scheme of components of sustainable development of local communities to write and implement strategies. Based on the research, the authors recommended 24 social, 16 economic and 24 environmental indicators of sustainable development of rural, urban and urban territorial communities of Eastern Podillya. It was found that the justification and development of any long-term program for the development of the local community should always be associated with objective risks. SWOT-analysis of local communities in the region should be used to reduce these risks. Therefore, to determine the ecological status of any territorial community of Eastern Podillya, its socio-economic development, it is necessary to conduct a SWOT-analysis. It should include the identification of strengths (strengths) and weaknesses (limitations) of the social, economic and environmental blocks of the model of sustainable development of the territorial community. These results should be further used for the formation and selection of goals and objectives of the strategy of sustainable development of territorial communities in the region.
1. Hlobalʹni tsili staloho rozvytku do 2030 roku (vidpovidno do rezolyutsiyi Heneralʹnoyi Asambleyi OON «Peretvorennya nashoho svitu: Poryadok dennyy rozvytku u haluzi staloho rozvytku na period do 2030 roku», skhvalenoyi 25 veresnya 2015 roku [Global Sustainable Development Goals by 2030 (in accordance with the UN General Assembly Resolution «Transforming Our World: A 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Agenda», approved on 25 September 2015, A / RES / 70/1)]. - Access mode: URL: http://www.ua.undp.org/content/ukraine/uk/home/sustainable-development-goals.html. [in Ukrainian].
2. Report of the World Commission on Environment and Development: Our Common Future – Available at : http://www.un-documents.net/our-common-future.pdf [in Ukrainian].
3. EUROPE 2020: A strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. - Available at : URL: http://eurlex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri= COM:2010: 2020:FIN:EN:PDF. [in Ukrainian].
4. Osnovni zasady (stratehiya) derzhavnoyi ekolohichnoyi polityky Ukrayiny na period do 2020 roku URL: / Zatverdzheno Zakonom Ukrayiny «Pro Osnovni zasady (stratehiyu) derzhavnoyi ekolohichnoyi polityky Ukrayiny na period do 2020 roku» vid 21 hrudnya 2010 roku №2818-VI. [Basic principles (strategy) of the state ecological policy of Ukraine for the period up to 2020 URL: / Approved by the Law of Ukraine «On Basic principles (strategy) of the state ecological policy of Ukraine for the period up to 2020» of December 21, 2010 №2818-VI]. Access mode URL: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2818-17. [in Ukrainian].
5. Polityka silʹsʹkoho rozvytku na bazi hromad v Ukrayini . [Community-based rural development policy in Ukraine], [ed. OHM. Borodina, IV Prokopi, O.L. Popova]. K .: Inst. Of Economics and predicted. NAS of Ukraine. [in Ukrainian].
6. Vdovenko N.M. (2016). Hlobalʹni priorytety staloho vyrobnytstva silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkoyi produktsiyi. [Global priorities of sustainable production of agricultural products]. Innovative solutions in modern science. Issue 4. Access mode: URL: naukajournal.org/index.php/ISMSD/ article/download/878/1020. [in Ukrainian].
7. Mudrak O.V., Mudrak G.V. (2013). Stratehiya zbalansovanoho rozvytku Vinnytsʹkoyi oblasti: ekolohichna skladova: Navchalʹno-metodychnyy posib. [Strategy of balanced development of Vinnytsia region: ecological component: Teaching aid]. Vinnytsia, FOP Korzun D.Yu. [in Ukrainian].
8. Mudrak O.V., Mudrak G.V. (2017). Ekolohichna polityka yak priorytetna skladova stratehiyi zbalansovanoho rozvytku Vinnytsʹkoyi oblasti. Navchalʹno-metod. posib. [Environmental policy as a priority component of the strategy of sustainable development of Vinnytsia region. Educational method. Way]. Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
9. Furdychko O.I. (2014). Ekolohichni osnovy zbalansovanoho rozvytku ahrosfery v konteksti yevropeysʹkoyi intehratsiyi Ukrayiny: monohrafiya [Ecological bases of balanced development of agrosphere in the context of European integration of Ukraine: monograph]. K .: DIA. [in Ukrainian].
10. Mudrak G.V., Mudrak O.V. (2020). Naukovo-praktychni aspekty ratsionalʹnoho vykorystannya ahrolandshaftiv Serednʹoho Prydnisterʺya v konteksti stratehiyi staloho rozvytku rehionu. [Scientific and practical aspects of the rational use of agricultural landscapes of Central Transnistria in the context of the strategy of sustainable development of the region]. Agriculture and forestry. Vinnytsia. № 19 С. 159–176. DOI: 10.37128/2707-5826-2020-4-14. [in Ukrainian].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019, 2020 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018, 2019, 2020 Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018, 2019, 2020 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
The ICV for 2020 is visible on the full list of indexed journals at ICI Journals Master List 2020 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in Journal`s Passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/details?id=65401&lang=pl
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.