THE PHOTOSYNTHETIC PRODUCTIVITY OF COMMON BEANS PLANTS IN THE CONDITIONS OF THE RIGHT-BANK FOREST-STEPPE OF UKRAINE
Shcatula Yuri Mykolaiovych – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate of Professor of the department of agriculture, soil science and agrochemistry of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Sonaychna St. 3., e-mail: email@example.com).
Effect of use of herbicides and growth stimulators on the dynamics of leaf surface formation, photosynthetic potential, dynamics of pure productivity of photosynthesis of agrocenoses of common beans in conditions of the right-bank forest steppe is shown. It was found that the best indexes for the photosynthetic performance of the Galactic variety was obtained in the experimental version where the Pulsar herbicide was used in the rate of expenditure of 0.7 l / ha and the growth stimulator Emistim C, in the rate of expenditure of 10 ml / ha: the area of the leaf surface was at the level 39.2 thousand m² / day / ha, the photosynthetic potential was 0.59 million m² / day / ha, and the net photosynthesis productivity was 5.3 g / m² per day
1. Babych O.A., Venedyktov O.M. (2004). Fotosyntetychna diialnist ta urozhainist nasinnia soi zalezhno vid strokiv sivby ta systemy zakhystu vid khvorob v umovakh lisostepu Ukrainy [The photosynthetic activity and yield of soybean seeds depending on the time of sowing and the system of protection against diseases in the conditions of the forest-steppe of Ukraine]. Kormy i kormovyrobnytstvo – Feed and feed production. Issue. 53, 83-88 [in Ukrainian].
2. Babych A.O., Petrychenko V.F., Adamen F.F. (1996). Problema fotosyntezu i biolohichnoi fiksatsii azotu bobovymy kulturamy [The problem of photosynthesis and biological fixation of nitrogen by leguminous cultures]. Visn. ahrar. Nauky – Bulletin of Agrarian Science. 2, 34-39 [in Ukrainian].
3. Zherebko V.M. (2014). Khimichnyi metod kontroliu zaburianenosti posiviv v intensyvnykh tekhnolohiiakh vyroshchuvannia silskohospodarskykh kultur [The chemical method of control of indigestion of crops in intensive technologies of cultivation of crops]. Karantyn i zakhyst roslyn – Quarantine and plant protection. 2, 22-24 [in Ukrainian].
4. Petrychenko V. F., Vyshnevska O.V., Tuhuieva I.V. (2010). Fotosyntetychna diialnist liupynu vuzkolystoho v monoposivakh ta ahrotsenozakh v umovakh Polissia Ukrainy [The photosynthetic activity of lupine in the monoliths and agrocentoses in the conditions of the Polissya of Ukraine]. Kormy i kormovyrobnytstvo – Feed and feed production. Issue. 66, 3-8 [in Ukrainian].
5.Polianska L. A. Chalyi O. M. (2001). Kvasolia v suchasnykh umovakh hospodariuvannia [The beans in modern conditions of farming]. Propozytsiia – Offer. 11, 44-45 [in Ukrainian].
6. Sukhova H.I. (2012). Fotosyntetychna diialnist sortiv sochevytsi v umovakh Skhidnoho Lisostepu Ukrainy [The photosynthetic activity of lentil varieties in the conditions of the Eastern Forest-steppe of Ukraine]. Visnyk KhNAU – Herald KhNUU. Issue. 2, 150-155 [in Ukrainian].
7. Tykhonchuk P.V., Muratov A.A. (2008). Fotosyntetycheskaia deiatelnost y urozhai fasoly obыknovennoi v zavysymosty ot predposevnoi obrabotky semian [The photosynthetic activity and the harvested bean crop depending on presowing seed treatment]. Ahrarnyi vestnyk Urala: Vserossyiskyi nauchnyi ahrarnyi zhurnal – The agrarian messenger of the Urals. All-Russian scientific agrarian journal. 6 (48), 42-44 [in Russian].
8. Nychyporovych A.A., Strohanova L.E., Chmora S.N. (1961). Fotosyntetycheskaia deiatelnost rastenyi v posevakh [The photosynthetic activity of plants in crops]. Moskva.: Yzdatelstvo AN SSSR. [in Russian].
9. Shkatula Yu.M., Bulavko O.V. (2017). Herbitsydy ta stymuliatory rostu u tekhnolohii vyroshchuvannia kvasoli na zerno [The herbicides and growth promoters in bean growing technology for grain]. Zbirnyk naukovyx pracz VNAU. Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo – Collection of scientific works of VNAU. Agriculture and forestry. 5, 232-240 [in Ukrainian].
10. Mazur O.V., Poroxovnyk I.I. (2017). Ocinka vyxidnogo materialu dlya selekciyi kvasoli zvychajnoyi na rannostyglist ta urozhajnist [Estimation of the source material for selection of common beans for early maturity and yield]. Zbirnyk naukovyx pracz VNAU. Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo – Collection of scientific works of VNAU. Agriculture and forestry. 6 (Vols.2), 51-59 [in Ukrainian].
11. Osnovy fiziologiyi formuvannya vrozhayiv polovyx kultur. URL: https://poznayka.org/s46010t1.html. [in Ukrainian].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018 and 2019, Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018 and 2019 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.