THE MODERN STATE AND THE PERSPECTIVES OF THE USE OF SINGLE-DIMENSIONAL FLOWER-DECORATIVE PLANTS IN THE GREENING OF THE PARK ZONE OF VINNYTSIA NATIONAL AGRARIAN UNIVERSITY
Pantsyreva Hanna Vitaliivna – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Forestry, Horticulture, Horticulture and Viticulture, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str.3).
The present state of the trends of the use of annual flower-ornamental crops in the Podillya region is analyzed and their promise for landscaping of the park zone of VNAU is determined. The most promising species and varieties of the cultures of the Astra family (Asteraceae L.) were studied and investigated: Medicinal leeches (Calendula officinalis L.), Zinnia aqnustifollia H., Rootsters (Tagetes erecta L.) and Astra annalistic (Callistephus chinensis L.), – ecologically plastic plants, resistant to limiting environmental factors and with long decorative properties during the growing season. The most promising varieties of domestic selection for the creation of a collection of annual crops on the basis of the exhibition area of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University are found: medicinal herbs (Sun of Egypt, Kabloon, Geisha), cynic of the narrow-leaved (Gloriencha, Sombrero, Classic), black-eyed peoples (Titan, Vavila, Robin Good), astera annually (Artistic, Yablunevo, methyst). By studying the dynamics of the flowering time of the studied varieties, it was found that the highest flowering duration (up to 60 days) was found in Tagetes erecta L. (52 days for the Titan variety, 60 days for the Vanilla variety, 55 days for Robin Good variety). Also, we have generalized recommendations on the use of different cultivars of the studied annuals of foreign selection in landscaping, taking into account their biomorphological features. It is established that from a practical point of view, they are promising for creating groups on the background of the lawn, micoborts, rabatok, flower beds and is an excellent material for the creation of monosads. It is the expansion of variants of simple and complex garden compositions with their participation will give the park area VNAU more decorative, the results of research will be used for the course of lectures and practical classes on the program of the specialty «Landscape management» for students of the Faculty of Agronomy and Forestry Vinnytsa National Agrarian University.
1. Pantsyreva H.V. (2018). Research of sortal resources of grape species of Paeonia L. in Ukraine. Scientific Bulletin of UNFU, 28(8), 74-78. Doi:10.15421/40280815 [In Ukraine].
2. Alekseeva N.N., Yaremenko L.M. (1999). Astrы. [Istri]. Moskva. Yunyvest marketynh. [In Russian].
3. Aleksieieva N.M. (2006). Aistry [Istri]. Kvity Ukrainy. 4. 6-8. [In Ukraine].
4.Bыlov V.N. (1987). Osnovы sravnytelnoi sortootsenky dekoratyvnыkh rastenyi. Yntroduktsyia y selektsyia tsvetochno-dekoratyvnыkh rastenyi [Basics of comparative variety estimation of ornamental plants. Introduction and selection of flower and ornamental plants]. Moskva. Nauka. 7-32. [In Russian].
5. Harris Moran Seeds: Professional Bedding Plant and Flower Growers Catalog (1987). Rochester. [in United States].
6. Sampyev A.M., Khochava M.R. (2010). Kalendula lekarstvennaia [Calendula drug]. Krasnodar: «Sovetskaia Kuban». [In Russian].
7. Mazur V.A., Prokopchuk V.M., Pantsyreva H.V. (2018). Perspektyvnist stvorennia kolektsii pivonii na bazi botanichnoho sadu «Podillia» Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu [Perspectives of creating a collection of peonies based on the Podillya botanical garden of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University]. Zbirnyk naukovyx pracz`. Silske gospodarstvo ta lisivnycztvo – Collection of scientific works. agriculture and forestry 10. 5-18. [In Ukraine].
8. Derzhavnyi reiestr sortiv roslyn, prydatnykh dlia poshyrennia v Ukraini na 2018 r. URL: http://vet.gov.ua/ sites/default/files/ReestrEU-2014-06-16.pdf). [In Ukraine].
9. Faizi S., Dar A., Siddiqi H., Naqvi S. (2011). Bioassay-guided isolation of antioxidant agents with analgesic properties from flowers of Tagetes patula. Pharmaceutical Biology. Vol. 49. № 5. R. 516-525. Doi: 10.3109/13880209.2010.523006 [in United States].
10. Gong Y., Liu X., He W., Xu H. (2012). Investigation into the antioxidant activity and chemical composition of alcoholic extracts from defatted marigold
(Tagetes erecta L.) residue. Fitoterapia. Vol. 83. № 3. R. 481-489. Doi: 10.1016/j.fitote.2011.12.013 [in United States].
11. Yasukawa K., Kasahara Y. (2013). Effects of Flavonoids from French Marigold (Florets of Tagetes patula L.) on Acute Inflammation Model International Journal of Inflammation. Vol. R. 1-5. Doi:10.1155/2013/309493 [In Ukraine].
12. Laptiev O.O. (2001). Introduktsiia ta aklimatyzatsiia roslyn z osnovamy ozelenennia [Introduction and acclimatization of plants with the basics of planting]. Kyiv: Fitosotsiotsentr. [In Ukraine].
13. Sowling W.A. (1994). Plant breeding for stable agriculture: Presidential Address. Western Australia. P. 183-184. [In Australia].
14.Sakhatska I.M. (2012). Vstanovlennia zhyrnokyslotnoho skladu korenevyshch z koreniamy pivonii likarskoi sortiv «ALBA PLENA» ta «ROSEA PLENA» [Establishment of fatty acid composition of rhizomes with roots of peony of medicinal varieties "ALBA PLENA" and "ROSEA PLENA"]. Ukrainskyi medychnyi almanakh. Vol. 15, 1. 39-140. [In Ukraine].
15.Prokopchuk V.M. (2017). Pervynna introduktsiina otsinka sortiv Antirrhinum Majus v umovakh biostatsionaru Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu [Primary introductory evaluation of varieties of Antirrhinum Majus in the conditions of the Biostationary of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Zbirnyk naukovyx pracz`. Silske gospodarstvo ta lisivnycztvo – Collection of scientific works. agriculture and forestry. Issue 7 (Vols. 1). 113-120. [In Ukraine].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019, 2020 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018, 2019, 2020 Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018, 2019, 2020 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
The ICV for 2020 is visible on the full list of indexed journals at ICI Journals Master List 2020 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in Journal`s Passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/details?id=65401&lang=pl
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.