THE DEGREE OF LODGING OF AGROPHYTOCENOSIS OF OILSEED RADISH DEPENDING ON THE PARAMETERS OF ITS FORMATION IN THE CONDITIONS OF THE RIGHT BANK FOREST-STEPPE OF UKRAINE
Tsytsiura Yaroslav Grigoryevich – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the department of soil management, soil science and agrochemistry, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. (21008, Vinnytsia town, Soniachna Str., build 5/42, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article reflects the results of a comprehensive assessment of the resistance of varieties of oil radish to lodging based on the analysis of the morphological characteristics of the plant and its weight individual characteristics, taking into account the different density of agrophytocenosis and the background of mineral nutrition. The features of the formation of the anatomical and morphological parameters of the stem for changes in the technological features of the formation of agrophytocenosis are described and a general conclusion about the optimal technological procedure for growing oil radish with the lowest risk of species of stem lodging for the conditions of the Right Bank Forest-Steppe of Ukraine is made.
1. Tsytsiura Ya. H., Tsytsiura T. V. (2015). Redka oliina. Stratehiia vykorystannia ta vyroshchuvannia: monohrafiia [Oil radish. Strategy of use and cultivation: monograph]. Vinnytsia: [in Ukrainian].
2. Palamarchuk V. D. (2006). Zalezhnist stiikosti do vyliahannia roslyn samozapylenykh linii kukurudzy vid morfolohichnykh oznak [Dependence of resistance to planting of self-pollinated of the corn lines from morphological features]. Kormy i kormovyrobnytstvo – Feed and fodder production. Vinnytsia. Issue. 57, 67-71 [in Ukrainian].
3. Belik N. L. (2002). Biologicheskie osnovyi tehnologii vozdelyivaniya rapsa yarovogo i redki maslichnoy v Tsentralnom Chernozeme [Biological features and technology of tillage of the spring rapeseed and oilseed radish in the Central Chernozeme]. Doctor’s thesis. Moskva. [in Russian].
4. Tsytsiura Ya. H., Tsytsiura T. V. (2013). Formuvannia diametra stebla roslyn redky oliinoi zalezhno vid tekhnolohii yii vyroshchuvannia ta udobrennia v umovakh Lisostepu pravoberezhnoho [Forming of the stems diameter in the plants of oilseed radish depending on technology and fertilizer in the conditions under the right-bank Ukrainian Forest-Steppe]. Tavriiskyi naukovyi visnyk – Taurian scientific bulletin. 8. 214-218 [in Ukrainian].
5. Shlapunov V. N. (1982). Vozdelyivanie krestotsvetnyih kultur v Belorussii [Till of cruciferous cultures in Byelorussia]. Minsk.: Uradzhay. [in Belarus].
6. Uteush Yu. A., Lobas M. H. (1996). Kormovi resursy flory Ukrainy [Forage resources of Ukrainian flora]. Kyiv: Naukova dumka. [in Ukrainian].
7. Sedlyar F. F. (1985). Zavisimost produktivnosti redki maslichnoy ot priemov agrotehniki [Dependence of the productivity of oilseed radish from receptions agrotechnics]. Zemledelie i rastenievodstvo v BSSR – Agriculture and planting in BSSR. Issue. 32, 38-44 [in Belarus].
8. Kozlenko O. M. (2011). Produktyvnist yarykh oliinykh kultur zalezhno vid tekhnolohii vyroshchuvannia v Pravoberezhnomu Lisostepu Ukrainy [Performance of spring oilseed crops depending on growing technology elements in the Right-Bank Forest-Steppe zone of Ukraine]. Candidate’s thesis. Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
9. Radchenko M. V. (2009). Optymizatsiia elementiv tekhnolohii vyroshchuvannia redky oliinoi v umovakh pivnichno-skhidnoi chastyny Lisostepu pravoberezhnoho [Optimization of the technology elements of oil radish growing in the conditions of north-eastern part of the Forest-Steppe zone of Ukraine]. Candidate’s thesis. Kharkiv. [in Ukrainian].
10. Tsytsiura T.V. (2013). Optymizatsiia tekhnolohichnykh pryiomiv vyroshchuvannia redky oliinoi na kormovi tsili v umovakh Lisostepu pravoberezhnoho [Optimization elements cultivation of technology of oil radish for forage purposes in the conditions under the right-bank Ukrainian Forest-Steppe]: Candidate’s thesis. Vinnytsia. [in Ukrainian].
11. Tsytsiura Ya. G. Osoblyvosti formuvannya yarusnosti agrofitocenoziv redky olijnoyi v umovax Lisostepu pravoberezhnogo Ukrayiny [Features of formation of the leveling of agrophytocenoses of radish radicle in the conditions of the forest-steppe of right-bank Ukraine]. URL:http: // journals. nubip. edu.ua/index.php /Agronomija/article/download/10861 /9505. [in Ukrainian].
12. Osoblyvosti provedennia doslidzhen z khrestotsvitymy oliinymy kulturamy (2011). [Features of conducting studies on cruciferous oilseed crops] / za red. V. F. Saika [ta in.]. Kyiv.: “Instytut zemlerobstva NAAN”. [in Ukrainian].
13. Ramenskiy L.G. (1971). Problemyi i metodyi izucheniya rastitelnogo pokrova. Izbrannyie rabotyi [Problems and methods of the study of plant cover. Select works]. Leningrad: Nauka. [in Russian].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018 and 2019, Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018 and 2019 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.