SUBSTANTIATION OF THE ADAPTIVE SORTING TECHNOLOGY OF GROWING LEGUMINOUS CROPS IN THE RIGHT-BANK FOREST STEPPE OF UKRAINE
Mazur Viktor – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Professor of the Department of Plant Growing, Selection and Bioenergetic Cultures, leading researcher, Rector of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, Vice-President of ESPC Ukrainian Scientific-Educational Consortium (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str.3, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Didur Ihor – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor, leading researcher, Dean of the Faculty of Agronomy and Forestry of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 3, email@example.com).
Pantsyreva Hanna – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Senior Research Fellow, Associate Professor of the Department of Landscape Management, Forestry, Horticulture and Viniculture of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The relevance of the conducted research is based on the tasks of the applied research of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University on the topic: «Development of methods for improving the technology of growing leguminous crops using biofertilizers, bacterial preparations, foliar fertilizers and physiologically active substances». Analysing the literature sources various technological methods of growing leguminous crops for providing the rational use of natural agricultural potential, which will further increase the sown area of major legumes, which are of strategic importance, have been evaluated. The article analyses the varietal diversity of leguminous crops included in the State Register of Plant Varieties of Ukraine. High-yielding varieties for the Right-Bank Forest-Steppe of Ukraine of soybeans – Azymut, Holubka, sowing peas – Tsarevych and Prystan have been chosen for the study; white lupine – Veresnevyi, Chabanskyi; narrow-leaved lupine – Olimp, Peremozhets; chickpeas for sowing – Skarb, Pegas. According to the group of ripeness, early-, medium- and medium-early-ripening varieties of legumes are selected, which have been distinguished among others for their high grain and protein productivity. It has been determined that the types of legumes in terms of set basic economic-valuable peculiarities have significant advantages such as resistance to adverse environmental factors, pests and manufacturability. The field experiments have shown that the combination of inoculation of seeds with a bacterial preparation and treatment of plants for vegetation with a retardant has had a positive effect on increasing the yield of the crops. For the years of the conducted researches, the maximum seed yield in the leguminous crops has been determined. Thus, in sowing peas the most productive type was Prystan (2.6 t/ha), white lupine – Chabanskyi (3.4 t/ha), narrow-leaved lupine – Peremozhets (2.6 t/ha), chickpea – Skarb. 3.0 t/ha) and in soybeans – Azymut (2.6 t/ha). The largest increases in grain productivity were obtained by treating the seeds with the bacterial preparation Rhizohumin and spraying the crops with chlormequat chloride retardant in the budding phase.
1. Bakhmat O.M. (2012). Modeliuvannia adaptyvnoi tekhnolohii vyroshchuvannia soi. [Modeling adaptive technology of soybean cultivation Monohrafiia]. Kamianets-Podilskyi: Vydavets: PP Zvolenko D. H. [In Ukraine].
2. Babych A.O., Poberezhna A.O. (1994). Rozmishchennia, vyrobnytstvo i vykorystannia odnorichnykh zernovykh bobovykh kultur dlia zbilshennia
prodovolchykh i kormovykh resursiv [Placement, production and use of annual grain legumes to increase food and feed resources]. Persha Vseukrainska konferentsiia problemy. Vinnytsia. [In Ukraine].
3. Mazur V.A., Pantsyreva H.V., Mazur K.V., Didur I.M. (2019). [Influence of the assimilation apparatus and productivity of white lupine plants]. Agronomy Research.17(X), 206-209. URL: https://doi.org/10.15159/AR.19.024. [in Estonia].
4. Mazur O.V. (2019). Otsinka sortozrazkivsoi za kompleksom tsinnykh hospodarskykh oznak [Estimation of varieties for a set of valuable economic characteristics]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats VNAU. Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo. – Collection of scientific works of VNAU. Agriculture and Forestry. № 12. 98-115 [in Ukrainian].
5. Bulgakov V., Adamchuk V., Kaletnik G., Arak M., Olt J. (2014). [Mathematical model of vibration digging up of root crops from soil]. Agronomy Research. № 12 (1). P. 41-58. [in Estonia].
6. Mazur V.A., Didur I.M., Pantsyreva H.V., Telekalo N.V. (2018). [Energy-economic efficiency of growth of grain-crop cultures in the conditions of right-bank Forest-Steppe zone of Ukraine]. Ukrainian Journal of Ecology. Volume 8. № 4. 26–33. [in English].
7. Mazur V. A., Myalkovsky R.O., Mazur K. V., Pantsyreva H. V., Alekseev O.O. (2019). [Influence of the Photosynthetic Productivity and Seed Productivity of White Lupine Plants]. Ukrainian Journal of Ecology. 9(4). 665-670 [in English].
8. Pantsyreva H.V. (2016). Doslidzhennia sortovykh resursiv liupynu biloho (Lupinus albus L.) v Ukraini [Investigation of lupine white varieties (Lupinus albus L.)] Zbirnyk naukovykh prats. Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo – Collection of scientific works. Agriculture and Forestry. 4. 88-93 [In Ukraine].
9. Cholovskyi Yu.M. (2010). Osoblyvosti vodospozhyvannia posivamy liupynu vuzkolystoho zalezhno vid zastosuvannia mineralnykh dobryv [Features of water consumption of crops of lupine branched depending on the application of mineral fertilizers]. Kormy i kormovyrobnytstvo – Forage and feed production. Issue. 66. 146- 147 [In Ukraine].
10. Kaminskyi V.F. (2005). Znachennia zernovykh bobovykh kultur ta napriamky yikh vyrobnytstva [The value of grain legumes and the direction of their production]. Selektsiia ta nasinnytstvo – Selection and seed production. Mizhvidomch. tem. nauk. zb. Kharkiv, Issue. 90. 14-22 [In Ukraine].
11. Babych A.O. (1993). Problemy bilka i vyroshchuvannia zernobobovykh na korm [Problems of protein and growth of legumes for feed]. 3-ye vyd., pererobl. i dopov. Kyiv. [In Ukraine].
12. Kataloh sortiv roslyn, prydatnykh dlya poshyrennya v Ukrayini na 2015 rik (vytyah). (2019). 155-186. [In Ukraine].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).