STATE OF FEED BASE AND EFFICIENCY OF FEED USE IN SE "SHEVCHENKIVSKE"
Gunko Iryna – candidate of technical sciences, associate professor, Vice-President of the Training, Research and Production Complex «All-Ukrainian Scientific-Training Consortium» Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Vinniytsia, st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU, 21008, email: email@example.com).
Syrovatko Catherine – Candsidat of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor Department of feeding farm animals and water bioresources, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str.; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Feed base is one of the main factors in increasing the productivity of the livestock industry, as in the structure of the cost of milk and beef, the cost of feed is more than 50%. The condition of the fodder base is determined primarily by the total production of different types of feed: hay, silage, haylage, grains. The efficiency of feed use, i.e. their productive effect, depends on the quality of feed and the optimal structure of their use. The article deals with the dynamics of providing cattle with fodder in the experimental farm "Shevchenkivske" during the last three years, the analysis of the annual structure of fodder and biochemical indicators of quality of corn silage and alfalfa haylage, the share of which in the structure of fodder mixtures of cows reaches 50-55%. Provision of cattle herd with hay is 44%, silage -102%, haylage - 111%, concentrated feed 100%. Over the last 3 years, the consumption of concentrated feed in feeding cows increased by 6.9%, haylage - by 35% while reducing the use of hay and silage by 6.0 and 13.1%, respectively. The total feed costs per average annual cow decreased from 61.0 to 59.3 quintals. korm.od. The dynamics of reducing the quality of silage and haylage was revealed. Corn silage in terms of biochemical quality indicators meets the requirements of class 2, alfalfa haylage - class 3. Both silage and haylage have a high content of acetic acid - 46% of the total acid level at a rate of 40 and 25%, butyric acid is present. Haylage has high humidity and active acidity. The energy nutrient content of alfalfa haylage decreased by 1.13 MJ or 35.3%. It is established that silage and concentrates -79.8% predominate in cow feeding, the ration has a low level of sugars, high - acidic elements, which negatively affects the processes of scar digestions and reduces the productive effect of feeds. During three years, milk yields per cow decreased by 19.1% with an increase in feed consumption per 1 quintal of milk by 21.4%. In order to improve the quality and nutritional value of silage and haylage, we propose to improve the level of tightness in the trenches, to harvest up to 30% of silage and haylage in rolls and film sleeves, to use domestic preservatives Litosil and Litosilplus.
1. Haydenko O., Chyplyaka S., Podlyesnyy M. & Kravchuk O. (2017).Typy hodivli, ratsiony dlya vysokoproduktyvnoho stada. [Types of feeding, rations for highly productive herd]. Suchasne tvarynnytstvo - Modern animal husbandry. №2. 92-94. [in Ukrainian].
2. Kandyba V. M., Ibatullin I.I. & Kostenko V.I. [ta in.] (2012). Teoriya i praktyka normovanoyi hodivli velykoyi rohatoyi khudoby: Monohrafiya [Theory and practice of normalized feeding of cattle: Monograph]. Zhytomyr : PP «Ruta». [in Ukrainian].
3. Skoromna O.I., Razanova O.P., Polishchuk T.V., Shevchuk T. V., Bernyk I.M. & Paladiychuk O.R. (2020). Naukovo obgruntovani zakhody pidvyshchennya molochnoyi produktyvnosti koriv ta pokrashchennya yakosti syrovyny v umovakh vyrobnytstva: Monohrafiya Scientifically substantiated measures to increase milk productivity of cows and improve the quality of raw materials in production conditions: Monograph.. Vinnytsya:VNAU. [in Ukrainian].
4. Stepasyuk L. M. & Titenko Z. M. (2016). Kormova baza, yak odyn iz chynnykiv pidvyshchennya efektyvnosti vyrobnytstva produktsiyi skotarstva [Feed base, as one of the factors of increasing the efficiency of livestock production]. Ahrosvit − Agrosvit. №21. 15-18. [in Ukrainian].
5. Tkachuk V. P. & Kravchuk D.A. (2016). Molochna produktyvnistʹ velykoyi rohatoyi khudoby ta faktory, shcho yiyi vyznachayutʹ [Dairy productivity of cattle and factors that determine it]. Tekhnolohiya vyrobnytstva i pererobky produktsiyi tvarynnytstva : Zbirnyk naukovyx pracz. ZHNAЕU − Technology of production and processing of livestock products of: Collection of scientific works of ZhNAЕU. Zhytomyr, Issue 6. 38-48. [in Ukrainian].
6. Chornolata L. (2020). Vplyv strukturnykh vuhlevodiv na pozhyvnistʹ kormu. [Influence of structural carbohydrates on feed nutrition]. Ahrobiznes sʹohodni -Agribusiness today. №19. 66-69. [in Ukrainian].
7. Paul C. (2003). Feeds and feed production . Oxford: Blackwell Publishing. [in English].
8. Forage Quality Drives Milk Production. Dairy Herd Management . (2017). 7. [in English].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018 and 2019, Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018 and 2019 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.