STARCH CONTENT IN CORN GRAIN DEPENDING ON ROOT FEEDING
Palamarchuk Vitaliy Dmitrovich – Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the department of plant production, selection and bioenergetic cultures Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Sonyachna st., 3 email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pidlubny Vladislav Fyodorovych – Assistant of the Department of Computer Science and Economic Cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Sonyachna Street, email: email@example.com).
Krychkovskyi Vadym – postgraduate student of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 3, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Kovalenko Oleg Anatolyevich – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the department of plant growing and landscape gardening in Nikolaev National Agrarian University (54020, Nikolaev, st. Georgi Gongadze, 9).
The article presents the results of researching the impact of foliar fertilization with microfertilizers Ecolist Mono Zinc and Rostok Corn, plant growth regulator Vimpel and bacterial preparation Biomag on the complex of economically valuable traits and productivity of maize hybrids of different maturity groups (early ripening group: Kharkiv 195 MV, (FAO 190), DKS 2960 (FAO 250), DKS 2949 (FAO 190), DKS 2971 (FAO 200), middle-early: DKS 3472 (FAO 270), DKS 3420 (FAO 280), Pereyaslavsky 230 SV (FAO 230), DKS 3871 (FAO 280) and medium-ripe: DK 391 (FAO 320), DK 440 (FAO 350), DKS 4964 (FAO 390), DK 315 (FAO 310)). The dependence of foliar fertilization usage and the starch content in corn grain is generalized. One-time foliar feeding provided a starch content increase by 0.1-0.5%, double feeding - by 0.85-1.30%. The yield of starch was in hybrids DK 391 - 8,748 t / ha, DK 440 - 8,821 t / ha, DKS 4964 - 9,559 t / ha, DK 315 - 9,314 t / ha with a single feeding and with a double feeding it was significantly higher - 9,220 t / ha, - 9,384 t / ha, 10,142 t / ha, 9,993 t / ha, accordingly. The highest yield of starch in all hybrids was provided by double application of microfertilizer Ecolist Mono Zinc (8,983-10,595 t / ha) and Rostok corn (8,721-10,597 t / ha), the increase in starch yield with the use of these fertilizers was 0.5-1.8 t / ha, relative to control (water supply). It is established that in dry years with high temperatures (2012) there is a decrease in starch content, regardless of the studied vegetation factors and cultivation technology. Foliar fertilization contributed to an increase in the starch content of the grain (by 0.1-0.46% in 2011-2013) compared to the control (without foliar fertilization). The highest starch content in the grain of the studied maize hybrids (70.92-76.72% and 71.45-76.72%) was provided by foliar fertilization with microfertilizers Ecolist Mono Zinc and Rostock corn. A decrease in the starch content was observed during crop treatment with the plant growth regulator Vimpel in the phase of 5-7 corn leaves on hybrids DKS 3420 by 0.36%, Pereyaslavsky 230SV by 0.11% and DKS 3871 by 0.5%, respectively.
1. Palamarchuk, V.D., & Alieksieiev, O.O. (2020). Matematychni modeli vysoko krokhmalnykh hibrydiv kukurudzy riznykh hrup styhlosti [Mathematical models of high-starch hybrids of corn of different maturity groups]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats VNAU. Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo − Collection of scientific works of VNAU. Agriculture and forestry], 16, 28-47. [in Ukrainian].
2. Boiko, P.I. (1990). Kukurudza v intensyvnykh sivozminakh. [Corn in intensive crop rotations]. K.: «Urozhai». [in Ukrainian].
3. Mazur, V.A., Palamarchuk, V.D., Polishchuk, I.S., & Palamarchuk, O.D. (2017). Novitni ahrotekhnolohii u roslynnytstvi [The latest agricultural technologies in crop production]. Pidruchnyk. Vinnytsia. [in Ukrainian].
4. Sirokha, O.L. (2014). Vplyv udobrennia na biometrychni pokaznyky ta pokaznyky vyrivnianosti roslyn kukurudzy riznoi hrupy styhlosti [Influence of fertilizer on biometric indicators and indicators of leveling of corn plants of different maturity group]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. Seriia: Silskohospodarski nauky − Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Agricultural Sciences. 5(82), 37-47. [in Ukrainian].
5. Palamarchuk, V.D., Mazur, V.A., & Zozulia, O.L. (2009). Kukurudza selektsiia ta vyroshchuvannia hibrydiv [Maize selection and cultivation of hybrids]. [Monohrafiia]. Vinnytsia. [in Ukrainian].
6. Kovalenko, O., Polianychnykov, S.P., & Kovbel, A.I. (2015). Shliakhy pidvyshchennia koefitsiientu zasvoiennia pozhyvnykh elementiv [Influence of fertilizer on biometric indicators and indicators of leveling of corn plants of different maturity group]. Ahronom – Agronom. 1(47), 28-29. [in Ukrainian].
7. Palamarchuk, V.D. Polishchuk, I.S., Kalenska, S.M., & Yermakova, L.M. (2013). Biolohiia ta ekolohiia silskohospodarskykh roslyn [Biology and ecology of agricultural plants]. Pidruchnyk. Vinnytsia. [in Ukrainian].
8. Pasternak, V. (2015). Elementy mineralnoho zhyvlennia roslyn. [Elements of mineral nutrition of plants]. [in Ukrainian].
9. Palamarchuk, V.D. (2018). Vplyv pozakorenevykh pidzhyvlen na kilkist kachaniv u hibrydiv kukurudzy [Influence of foliar fertilization on the number of cobs in maize hybrids]. Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky. Roslynnytstvo, kormo vyrobnytstvo − Bulletin of Agricultural Science. Crop production, feed production. 8 (785), 24-32. [in Ukrainian].
10. Dudka, T.V. (2012). Dotsilnist otrymannia bioetanolu iz zerna kukurudzy [Expediency of obtaining bioethanol from corn grain]. Sortovyvchennia ta okhorona prav na sorty roslyn − Variety research and protection of plant variety rights. 1, 44-47.[in Ukrainian].
11. DSTU 46.045:2003 «Zerno. Metody vyznachennia umovnoi krokhmalystosti». [Grain. Methods for determining conditional starch content]. № 250. [in Ukrainian].
12. Zhuchenko, A.A. (1980). Matematicheskoe modelirovanie pri optimizatsii selektsionno-geneticheskih issledovaniy [Mathematical modeling in the optimization of selection and genetic research]. KishinYov: Shtintsa. [in Moldova].
13. Dospehov, V.A. (1985). Metodika polevogo opyita (s osnovami statisticheskoy obrabotki rezultatov issledovaniy. [Field experiment technique (with the basics of statistical processing of research results]. M.: Agropromizdat. [in Russian].
14. Adinev, E.D. (1988). Vozdelyivanie kukuruzyi pri oroshenii [Cultivation of corn under irrigation]. M.: VO «Agropromizdat». [in Russian].
15. Kapustin, A., Kovtun, M., & Kapustin, S. (2011). Osoblyvosti vyroshchuvannia prostykh hibrydiv kukurudzy [Features of growing simple hybrids of corn]. Propozytsiia − Рroposal, 5, 56-61. [in Ukrainian].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the Index Copernicus evaluation process positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018 and 2019, Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details? Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.