SELECTION VALUE OF VARIETY BEANS OF ORDINARY ON RESISTANCE TO DISEASE OF DISEASES
Mazur Oleksandr Vasyliovych – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Plant Production, Selection and Bioenergetic Cultures, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 3, e-mail: email@example.com)
Mazur Olena Vasylivna – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Аssistant of the Department of Plant Growing, Breeding and Bioenergetic Cultures, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 3).
The results of researches which in the aggregate provide the solution of the scientific problem concerning the evaluation of varieties of beans of the usual for disease resistance and adaptability are covered in the article.
Viral mosaic resistance distinguished varieties: UD0303543, UD0303557 and UD0303610, they were better under all conditions of cultivation. According to the resistance to the yellow viral mosaic varieties UD0303790 and UD0301032, which by the coefficient of plasticity (bi> 1) and variant stability (Si²> 0) belong to the sixth rank.
However, further study of the starting material is required to obtain information on the breeding value of the bean variety according to the parameters of adaptability and disease resistance.
1. Kononchuk O. B., Pyda S. V. (2012). Regulyaciya fiziologo – bioximichnyx procesiv u kvasoli zvychajnoyi zastosuvanyam Rhizobium phaseoli i «Bajkal EM – 1 U» [Regulation of physiological - biochemical processes in beans of the usual Rhizobium phaseoli and Baikal EM - 1 V applications.]. Zbirnyk naukovyx pracz Umanskogo nacionalnogo agrarnogo universytetu sadivnycztva. Uman. – Collection of scientific papers of Uman National Agrarian University of Horticulture. Uman. 79. 56-64. [In Ukraine].
2. Luchna I. S., Petrenkova V. P. (2010). Uspadkuvannya F1 ta F2 gibrydamy
kvasoli stijkosti do fuzariozu ta okremyx elementiv prouktyvnosti [Inheritance of F1 and F2 by hybrids of fusarium resistance beans and individual elements of proactivity]. Selekciya i nasinnycztvo – Breeding and seed production. Issue. 98. 172–181. [In Ukraine].
3. Mazur O. V. (2017). Genotypni vidminnosti sortozrazkiv kvasoli zvychajnoyi za zernovoyu produktyvnistyu, adaptyvnistyu ta yix uspadkuvannyam [Genotypic differences of bean varieties in grain productivity, adaptability and inheritance]. Zbirnyk naukovyx pracz VNAU. Silske gospodarstvo ta lisivncztvo – Collection of scientific works of VNAU. Agriculture and forestry. 7 (Vols. 1). 85–92. [In Ukraine].
4. Bezugla O. M., Kobyzyeva L. N. (2015). Genetychni resursy roslyn u vyrishenni problem selekciyi kvasoli v Ukrayini [Genetic Resources of Plants in Solving Bean Breeding Problems in Ukraine].: zb. nauk. pr. Selekcijno-genetychnogo instytutu. – Sat. Sciences. Ave of the Breeding and Genetic Institute Issue. 26. 74–83. [In Ukraine].
5. Metodycheskye ukazanyya po yzuchenyyu obrazczov myrovoj kollekcyy fasoly (1987). / pod red. prof., d-ra byol. nauk N. M. Chekalyna. [Guidelines for the study of samples of the world collection of beans / ed. Prof. Dr. Biol. Sciences N. M. Chekalina]. Lenyngrad. [in Russia].
6. Eberhart S. A., Russel W. A. (1966). Stability parameters for comparing varieties. Crop Sci. V. 6, № 1. R. 34–40. [In England].
7. Pakudyn V. Z., Lopatyna L. M. (1984). Ocenka эkologycheskoj plastychnosty y stabylnosty sortov selskoxozyajstvennыx kultur [Assessment of environmental plasticity and stability of crop varieties]. Selskoxozyajstvennaya byologyya – Agricultural biology. 4. 109–112. [in Russia].
8. Guzhov Yu. A. (1987). Modyfykacyonnaya yzmenchyvost kolychestvennыx pryznakov u samoopыlёnnыx lynyj y gybrydov kukuruzы [Modification variability of quantitative traits in self-pollinated maize lines and hybrids]. Dokladы VASXNYL – SUCHE reports. Moskva, 7. 3–5. [in Russia].
9. Xangyldyn V. V., Lytvynenko N. A. (1981). Gomeostatychnost y adaptyvnost sortov ozymoj pshenyczы [Homeostaticity and adaptability of winter wheat varieties: scientific-technical. bull].: nauchn.-texn. byul. VSGY – scientific and technical bull. VSGI. Odessa. Issue 39. 8–14. [In Ukraine].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018 and 2019, Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018 and 2019 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.