QUANTITATIVE INDICATORS OF LOZOID MILLET PLANT AT DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGICAL TREATMENTS OF GROWTH
Branitskyi Yurii Yuriyovych - Director of the Uladovo-Lyulinetsky Experimental Breeding Station of the Institute of Bioenergetic Cultures and Sugar Beet NAAS (Vinnytia region, Kalynivka, district, Uladivske, Samolevska Str., 15).
Mazur Oleksandr Vasyliovych – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Plant Production, Selection and Bioenergetic Cultures of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str., 3, e-mail: email@example.com).
The article presents the quantitative indices of prolapse grazing plants depending on the technological methods of cultivation. The maximum number of leaves of Cave-in-Rock varieties – 2382,1 and Carthage – 2006,9 pcs./m² was obtained on the variant of research, where the sowing took place at the first decade of May, which is higher compared to the variant where the sowing was conducted in the third decade of May at 143,4 and 96,6 pcs./m².
The higher weight of a dry sheaf and dry plant was obtained from the variant where the sowing was carried out in the first decade of May – 1,2 and 1,02 kg / m², and 2,55 and 2,51 g for the varieties Cave in-rock and Carthage, respectively.
The highest number of leaves per plant was obtained in the variant where plants were grown with a width of 45 cm between rows in Cave-in-Rock millet varieties – 2304,2 pcs / m² and Cartage – 2003,6 pcs / m². A larger weight of the dry sheaf was obtained in the variant of the experiment, where plants were grown with a width of rows 45 cm between the Cave-in-rock varieties – 1,22 and 0,94 kg / m², which is more than the option with a width of between the rows of 15 cm at 0, 39 and 0,23 kg / m², and compared with the variant, where plants were grown with a row spacing of 30 cm by 0,19 and 0,08 kg / m² more. The weight of the dry sheaf was higher in the experiment where pre-sowing tillage included two pre-sowing cultivations before and post-harvest rolling in the Cave-in-Rock millet varieties – 1,19 and Cartage – 1,02 kg / m². The highest weight of the dry sheaf was obtained in the experiment,
where manual weeding and inter-row treatments were carried out at intervals of 10-14 days for the Cave-in-rock millet varieties – 1,19 and Kartag – 1,02 kg / m², which was higher by 0,02 kg / m² than on the experiment where the soil herbicide of Primemestra TZ Gold ”50% hp was introduced in the first year of millet cultivation. (4 l/ha) and inter-row treatments were carried out at intervals of 10-14 days.
However, the detected difference between the variants of the experiment was not reliable, which confirms the effectiveness of the second variant of the research.
1. Polishhuk M.I., Kovbasyuk B. M. (2017). Vplyv strokiv sivby na produktyvnist biomasy svitchgrasu [Influence of sowing times on the biomass efficiency of the switchgear]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats. Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo – Collection of scientific works. Agriculture and Forestry.. 2017. 5, 70-77. [in Ukrainian].
2. Geletuxa G.G., Zheleznaya T.A., Zhovtoyr N.M., Matveev Yu.B. (2005) Sovremennoe sostoyanye y perspektyvы razvytyya byoэnergetyky v Ukrayne. [The current state and prospects for the development of bioenergy in Ukraine]. Promыshlennaya teplotexnyka – Industrial heat engineering. 1. Vols. 27. 78-85. [in Ukrainian].
3. Melnychuk M.D., Dubrovin V.O., Myronenko V.G. (2011). Kompleksni energooshhadni systemy vyrobnycztva i vykorystannya tverdyx ta ridkyx biopalyv v umovax APK: Rekomendaciyi dlya agropromyslovyx pidpryyemstv Ukrayiny [Complex energy-saving systems of production and use of solid and liquid biofuels in the conditions of the agroindustrial complex: Recommendations for agro-industrial enterprises of Ukraine]. K .: "Agrar Media Group". [in Ukrainian].
4. Dumych V.V., Zhurba G.I. (2013). Texniko-texnologichni zaxody dlya zakladannya energoplantacij svichgrasu v umovax Polissya Ukrayiny. [Technological and technological measures for laying candlesticks of energy planes in the conditions of the Polissya of Ukraine]. Naukovi praci Instytutu bioenergetychnyx kultur i czukrovyx buryakiv – Scientific works of the Institute of Bioenergetic Cultures and Sugar Beet]. Issue. 19. 37-42. [in Ukrainian].
5. Kravchuk V., Novoxaczkyj M., Kozhushko M. (2013). Na shlyaxu do stvorennya plantacij energetychnyx kultur [On the way to creating plantations of energy crops]. Texnika i texnologiyi APK – Machinery and technology of agroindustrial complex. 2 (41). 31-34. [in Ukrainian].
6. Royik M., Kurylo V., Gumentyk M. (2011). Efektyvnist vyroshhuvannya vysokoproduktyvnyx energetychnyx kultur. [Efficiency of growing high-energy
crops]. Visnyk Lvivskogo nacionalnogo agrarnogo universytetu – Visnyk of Lviv National Agrarian University. 15 (2). 85-90. [in Ukrainian].
7. Comis D. Switching to Switchgrass makes Sense, in Agricultural Research, July. USDA. URL: www.ars.usda.gov/is/AR/archive/jul06/grass0706.pdf [in English].
8. Ermantraut E. R., Bobro M. A., Gopcij T. I. (2008). Metodyka naukovyx doslidzhen v agronomiyi: navch. posibnyk. [Methodology of scientific research in agronomy: teaching. manual.] Xarkiv : Xark. nacz. agrar. un-t im. V. V. Dokuchaeva [in Ukrainian].
9. Metodychni rekomendaciyi po texnologiyi vyroshhuvannya energetychnyx kultur (svitchgrasu) v umovax Ukrayiny (2011). / [Pysarenko P. V., Kulyk M. I., Elbersen W. N. ta in.]. Poltava : Poltavska DAA. [in Ukrainian].
10. Metodyka Derzhavnogo sortovy probuvannya silskogospodarskyx kultur (zernovi, krupyani ta zernobobovi kultury) (2001). [The method of state variety testing of agricultural crops (grain, cereals and legumes)]. [Tekst] / za red. V.V. Volkodava. K. [in Ukrainian].
11. Metodyka provedennya ekspertyzy sortiv prosa prutopodibnogo (Panicum virgatum L.) na vidminnist, odnoridnist i stabilnist. (2014). [Method of conducting examination of millet (Panicum virgatum L.) varieties for difference, homogeneity and stability] / M. V. Royik, D. B. Raxmetov, S. M. Goncharenko [ta in.]. K. [in Ukrainian].
12. Kulyk M. I., Raxmetov D. B., Kurylo V. L. (2017). Metodyka provedennya polovyx ta laboratornyx doslidzhen z prosom prutopodibnym (Panicum virgatum L.) [Method of conducting field and laboratory researches with millet (Panicum virgatum L.)]. Poltava : RVV PDAA. [in Ukrainian].
13. Wang D., Leabauer D. S., Dietze M. C. (2010). A quantitative review comparing the yield of switchgrass in monocultures and mixtures in relation to climate and management factors. GCB Bioenergy, 2 : 16-25. Available at: doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2010.01035.x. [in English].
14. Kulyk M., Elbersen W. (2012). Methods of calculation productivity phytomass of switchgrass in Ukraine. Poltava. [in Ukrainian].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018 and 2019, Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018 and 2019 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.