PERSPECTIVITY CREATION OF PIONS COLLECTION ON THE BASIN OF BOTANIC GARDEN «PODILLIA» IN THE VINNYTSIA NATIONAL AGRARIAN UNIVERSITY
Mazur Viktor Anatoliyovych – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the department of plant production, selection and bioenergetic cultures, rector of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str.3).
Prokopchuk Valentyna Marianivna – Candidate of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor of the department of horticulture, horticulture and viticulture of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21, 008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str.3).
Pantsyreva Hanna Vitaliivna – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Senior Lecture of the department of horticulture, horticulture and viticulture of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str.3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Laptiev O.O. (2001). Introduktsiia ta aklimatyzatsiia roslyn z osnovamy ozelenennia [Introduction and acclimatization of plants with the basics of landscaping] Kyiv: Fitosotsiotsentr. – Phytocenter. 109 [in Ukrainian].
2. Sowling W.A. (1994). Plant breeding for stable agriculture [Plant breeding for stable agriculture]. Presidential Address. Western Australia. 183-184. [in Australia].
3. Sakhatska I.M. (2012). Vstanovlennia zhyrnokyslotnoho skladu korenevyshch z koreniamy pivonii likarskoi sortiv «ALBA PLENA» ta «ROSEA PLENA» [Establishment of fatty acid composition of rhizomes with roots of peony of medicinal varieties "ALBA PLENA" and "ROSEA PLENA"]. Ukrainian medical almanac – Ukrainian medical almanac. (Vols. 15. 1), 139-140. [in Ukrainian].
4. Ishchuk L.P., Oleshko O.H., Cherniak V. M. (2014). Kvitnykarstvo [Floriculture]. 56-57. [in Ukrainian].
5. Markovskyi Yu. (2002). Dekoratyvnыe mnoholetnyky [Decorative perennials]. SPb.: Myr y semia. [in Russian].
6. Sydoruk T.M. (2007). Travianysti bahatorichni roslyny vidkrytoho gruntu Natsionalnoho dendroparku «Sofiivka» [Herbaceous Perennial Plants of Open Soil of the National Dendroparks "Sofiyivka"]. Uman: UVPP. 115-122. [in Ukrainian].
7. Horobets V.F. (2017). Stvorennia vitchyznianykh sortiv pivonii z vykorystanniam metodu viddalenoi hibrydyzatsii [Creation of domestic peonies using the method of remote hybridization]. Faktory eksperymentalnoi evoliutsii orhanizmiv – Factors of experimental evolution of organisms. (Vols. 2). 128-132. [in Ukrainian].
8. Bessonova V.P. (2010). Roslyny kvitnykiv [Plants of flower beds]. Dovidnyk. Directory. Dnipropetrovsk: Vyd-vo «Svidler A.L.». [in Ukrainian].
9. Berenzher A., Pol H., Hrassar E. (2004). Эntsyklopedyia lekarstvennыkh rastenyi [Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants]. Ryderz daidzhest. [in Russian].
10. Bruks D. (2009). Kratkaia эntsyklopedyia sadovoho dyzaina [Brief encyclopedia of garden design]. Moskva.: ZAO «BMM». [in Russian].
11. Kataloh sortiv roslyn, prydatnykh dlia poshyrennia v Ukraini na 2018 rik (vytiah) (2018). [Catalog of plant varieties, suitable for distribution in Ukraine for 2018 (extraction)]. [in Ukrainian].
12. Berezkyna Y. V. (2010). Byblyia sadovыkh rastenyi [Bible Garden Plants]. Moskva.:Эksmo. [in Russian].
13. Solonenko V.I., Vatamanyuk O.V. (2016). Klasy fikaciya topiarnyx form v sadovo-parkovomu budivnycztvi [Classification of topiar forms in garden construction]. Zbirnyk naukovyx pracz VNAU. Silske gospodarstvo ta lisvnycztvo – Collection of scientific works of VNAU. Agriculture and forestry, 3, 200-209. [in Ukrainian].
14. Prokopchuk V. M.(2017) Pervynna introdukcijna ocinka sortiv Antirrhinum Majus v umovax biostacionaru Vinnyczkogo nacionalnogo agrarnogo universytetu [Primary introductory evaluation of the Antirrhinum Majus varieties in the conditions of the Biostationary of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University]. Zbirnyk aukovyx pracz VNAU. Cilske gospodarstvo ta lisivnycztvo – Collection of scientific works of VNAU. Agriculture and forestry, Issue 7. Vols.1. 113-120. [in Ukrainian].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018 and 2019, Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018 and 2019 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.