PECULIARITIES OF FORMING SOYBEAN PRODUCTIVITY OF OMEGA VINNYTSIA TYPE DEPENDING IN THE TERMS OF SOWING, SEED SOWING STANDARDS IN THE CONDITIONS OF FOREST-STEPPE OF THE RIGHT-BANK
Polishchuk Ivan – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Plant Production, Breeding and Bioenergy Crops of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 3).
Polishchuk Mykhailo – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor, the chief of Agriculture, Soil Science and Agrochemistry chair of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsya, Soniachna Str. 3., e-mail: email@example.com).
The article presents the data of the field research on the influence of sowing terms with the temperature regime of soil and sowing rates of soybean seeds of Omega Vinnytsia type in the conditions of the Forest Steppe of the Right Bank. It has been determined that sowing terms with the temperature regime of soil at a depth of 10 cm from 6,8,10 and 12 ° C have different effects on growth processes and formation of generative organs on the plant. Optimal sowing periods were the most favourable for intensive growth and development of soybean plants were temperature conditions within 8 and 10 ° C. Sowing at a soil temperature of 10 cm at a depth of 6 ° C reduced the stem height at all seed rates. The height of the lower bean attachment was reduced, as well as the number of beans on the plant and seeds in the bean, while the safety of plants during harvesting was also reduced. Intensive initial growth of soybean crops at sowing at 12° C resulted in increased attachment of lower beans to the stem, but the number of beans per plant and the number of seeds in a bean decreased significantly. The research of the efficiency of sowing soybean types Omega Vinnytsia 600, 700, 800 and 900 thousand germinated seeds per 1 hectare shows at a rate of 600 thousand pieces, stem height, because of their branching, was lower than at the sowing of 700 and 800 thousand n / ha. Also, the height of the lower beans, the number of beans per plant and the number of seeds in the bean were reduced. The highest biometric indicators and the number of generative organs on the plant were observed during sowing with the sowing rate of 700 and 800 thousand n/ha. The increase of soybean seed rate up to 900 thousand n / ha deteriorated biometric indicators of plants and the formation of generative organs. The survival of plants increased at sowing in 6 ° C of soil temperature and with an increase in sowing rate above 600 thousand n / ha. The weight of one thousand seeds changes to a lesser extent depending on the timing of sowing and seed rate and its high indicators were noted at sowing in 8 and 10 ° C and seed rate 700 and 800 thousand n / ha. Increase of soybean seed rate up to 900 thousand n.p. / ha reduces the weight of 1000 seeds against other seed rates for 8-10 years. Years of research were favorable for growing soybeans and obtaining high levels of seed yields. The highest yield of soybean seeds of Omega Vinnytsia variety was obtained at the sowing rate of 10 ° C and it was at the rate of 600 thousand soybean seeds / ha - 36.0 centners / ha; 700 thousand soybean seeds - 44.7 centners / ha; 800 thousand soybean seeds / ha - 40.0 centners / ha and 900 thousand soybean seeds / ha - 38.2 centners / ha. The approximate yield of seeds was obtained at sowing at 8 ° C according to all norms of sowing of seeds in the same regularity as at sowing at 10 ° C. Increase of sowing rate up to 900 thousand n/ha leads to increase of seed yield but also to overspending of seeds and considerable decrease of individual productivity of plants. At the same time, sowing at soil temperature of 6 ° C was more effective than sowing at 12 ° C. and yield was at a rate of 600 thousand seeds. At the same time, sowing at soil temperature of 6 ° C was more efficient than sowing at 12 ° C, and the yield was at the rate of 600 thousand seeds - 27.4 centners / ha, 700 thousand seeds / ha - 33.8 centners / ha; 800 thousand seeds / ha - 29.7 centners / ha and 900 thousand seeds / ha - 30.6 centners / ha. And when sowing at 12 ° C, respectively, 26.4, 31.5, 29.1, 29.2 centners / ha.
1. Babych A.O. & Kolisnyk S.I. & Venedyktov O.M. (2001). Osoblyvosti formuvannia produktyvnosti soi zalezhno vid strokiv sivby ta systemy zakhystu posiviv vid khvorob v umovakh tsentralnoho Lisostepu Ukrainy [Peculiarities of soybean productivity formation depending on sowing dates and crop protection system against diseases in the conditions of the Central Forest-Steppe of Ukraine]. Kormy i kormovyrobnytstvo – Feed and feed production, 47, 95-97 [in Ukrainian].
2. Hurtovyi Yu. A. (2011). Osnovy ekolohichnoho vrivnovazhenoi intensyfikatsii tekhnolohii vyroshchuvannia soi v umovakh Pravoberezhnoho Lisostepu Ukrain [Fundamentals of ecologically balanced intensification of soybean growing technology in the conditions of the Right-Bank Forest-Steppe of Ukraine]. Kormy i kormovyrobnytstvo – Feed and fodder production. 69. 189-194 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kolisnyk S.I. & Ivaniuk S.V. & Petrychenko N.M. (2005). Vyroshchuvannia soi na zerno [Growing soybeans for grain]. Nasinnytstvo − Seed production. 12. 15-16 [in Ukrainian].
4. Pavlenko H. V. (2015). Vplyv elementiv tekhnolohiy na formuvannya struktury ta vrozhaynosti soyi v umovakh pivnichnoyi chastyny Lisostepu [Influence of elements of technologies on formation of structure and productivity of soybean in the conditions of the northern part of the Forest-steppe]. Naukovi pratsi NUBiP Ukrayiny − Scientific works of NULES of Ukraine. 4(53). URL: http:/nd.nubip.edu.ua/2015 4/18 pdt. [in Ukrainian].
5. Polishchuk I.S. & Polishchuk M.I. & Yurchenko N.A. (2019). Tryvalistʹ periodu vehetatsiyi mizhfaznykh periodiv sortiv soyi zalezhno vid strokiv sivby ta norm vysivu nasinnya [The duration of the growing season of interphase periods of soybean varieties depending on the timing of sowing and seeding rates]. Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ VNAU „Silʹsʹke hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo“ – Collection of scientific works of VNAU "Agriculture and Forestry". № 15. 64-71. [in Ukrainian].
6. Polishchuk I.S. & Polishchuk M.I. & Yurchenko N.A., Mazur O.V. (2018). Polʹova skhozhistʹ nasinnya sortiv soyi zalezhno za temperaturnym rezhymom hruntu [Field germination of soybean seeds depending on soil temperature]. Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ VNAU „Silʹsʹke hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo“ – Collection of scientific works of VNAU "Agriculture and forestry". № 11. 45-52. [in Ukrainian].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).