OPTIMIZATION OF CONTINUOUS NECTAR-BEARING CONVEYOR IN BEEKEEPING
Novhorodska Nadiia Volodymyrivna - Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Food Technologies and Microbiology of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sonyachna St., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com)
Razanova Olena Petrivna – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Livestock Product Manufacturing Techniques, Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Sonyachna St., 3. firstname.lastname@example.org).
Lotka Halyna Ivanivna – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Veterinary Medicine, Hygiene and Animal Breeding of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Sonyachna St., 3, e-mail: email@example.com).
The article offers measures for improving the fodder base of beekeeping and its rational use in the Lypovets district of Vinnytsia region. It is known in Ukraine beekeeping fodder is honey crops, their nectar stock is 59-87% of the total region. The proportion of these plants is not the same in different parts of the country. Nowadays, the issues of improving the beekeeping fodder base and its rational use are of great importance. That’s why it is important to develop appropriate measures for the organization, improvement and use of fodder base of beekeeping. Honey plants selection will make it possible to organize honey conveyor and the proposed honey base shows that we will ensure an uninterrupted supply of food for bees. The main and auxiliary links make structure of the nectar-bearing conveyor. The main parts of the nectar-bearing conveyor are already existing sources of honey, which have developed independently of the needs of beekeeping, such as planned crops of buckwheat, sunflower, coriander, cotton, orchards, etc. The main links of the nectar-bearing conveyor produce various types of honey in different periods of a season. As a rule, there are more or less long bribery or low-bribe periods between the flowering of the main honeysuckle, they affect the development of families and reduce their productivity. The auxiliary linksof the nectar -bearing conveyor are crops aimed at filling in bribe-free periods or strengthen existing bribes. Thus, organizing a nectar-bearing conveyor, first identify the main links available in the farm fodder base of beekeeping, the timing of flowering honeysuckle and then decide on what auxiliary crops, in what quantity and in what time should be sown to fill bribe-free periods or strengthen existing harvest.
1. Bodanov Y`.B. (2008). Shy`ller G.G. Organizaciya bezperervnogo medozboru [Organization of continuous medical collection]. Bdzhil`ny`cztvo – Apiculture. №3. 26 [in Ukrainian].
2. Brovars`ky`j V. D., Papchenko O. V. (2014). Kormovi resursy`, rozvy`tok i produkty`vnist` bdzholy`ny`x simej [Feed resources, development and productivity of bee colonies.]. Visny`k Zhy`tomy`rs`kogo nacional`nogo agroekologichnogo universy`tetu : naukovoteorety`chny`j zbirny`k – Bulletin of Zhytomyr National Agroecological University: scientific-theoretical collection. № 2 (44). 155–158 [in Ukrainian].
3. Brovars`ky`j V.D., Brindza Ya., Otchenashko V.V., Povoznikov M.G., Adamchuk L.O. (2017). Metody`ka doslidnoyi spravy` u bdzhil`ny`cztvi: Navchal`ny`j posibny`k [Methods of research in beekeeping: A textbook] K.: Vy`davny`chy`j dim «Vinichenko» K .: Publishing House "Vinichenko". [in Ukrainian].
4. Grechka G. M. (2011). Suchasny`j medozbir i jogo vy`kory`stannya bdzholy`ny`my` sim'yamy` [Modern honey collection and its use by bee colonies]. Visny`k Poltavs`koyi derzhavnoyi agrarnoyi akademiyi – Bulletin of the Poltava State Agrarian Academy. № 3. 63-67 [in Ukrainian].
5. Yemets K.I. (2012). Otsinka zabezpechenosti bdzholynymy sim’iamy povnotsinnoho zapylennia osnovnykh entomofilnykh kultur [Assessment of the provision of bee colonies with complete pollination of the main entomophytic crops]. Visnyk Poltavskoi derzhavnoi ahrarnoi akademii – Bulletin of the Poltava State Agrarian Academy. №4. 61–64 [in Ukrainian].
6. Koshova L.M., Kuly`ny`ch I.M. (2018). Medonosna cinnist` dy`korostuchy`x medonosny`x rosly`n v rizny`x ekologo-gegrafichny`x umovax [Honey value of wild honey plants in different ecological and geographical conditions]. Bdzhil`ny`cztvo Ukrayiny` – Beekeeping of Ukraine. 70-74 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kuly`ny`ch I. (2014). Kvitkovo-nektarny`j konveyer – efekty`vny`j napryam zabezpechennya bdzhil povnocinnoyu kormovoyu bazoyu [Flower-nectar conveyor - an effective direction of providing bees with a complete feed base]. Ukrayins`ky`j pasichny`k – Ukrainian beekeeper. № 7. 32-35 [in Ukrainian].
8. Kucheriavyi V.P., Razanova O.P., Razanov O.S. (2018). Zmitsnennia kormovoi bazy dlia bdzhil shliakhom posivu holovatnia kruhloholovoho [Strengthening the forage base for bees by sowing round-headed beetles]. Ahrarna nauka ta kharchovi tekhnolohii – Agricultural science and food technology. Issue 2 (101). 44-51 [in Ukrainian].
9. Novhorodska N.V. (2016). Doslidzhennia yakisnykh pokaznykiv medu riznoho pokhodzhennia [Research of qualitative indicators of honey of different origin]. Naukovyi visnyk Lvivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu veterynarnoi medytsyny ta biotekhnolohii im. S.Z. Hzhytskoho – Scientific Bulletin of Lviv National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology. S.Z. Gzycki. № 1 (65). 209–212 [in Ukrainian].
10. Razanov S.F., Khaietskyi H.S., Alieksieiev O.O., Hutsol H.V. (2019). Otsinka lisovykh nektaropylkonosnykh derev ta efektyvnist vykorystannia yikh u medonosnomu konveieri bdzhil v umovakh Vinnychchyny [Evaluation of forest nectar-pollinating trees and efficiency of their use in the honey conveyor of bees in the conditions of Vinnytsia region]. Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo – Agriculture and forestry. № 12. 214-224. [in Ukrainian].
11. Razanova E.P. (2019). Rasshy`reny`e kormovoj bazы pchelovodstva dlya povыsheny`ya proy`zvody`tel`nosty` pchely`nыx semej [Expanding the fodder base of beekeeping to increase the productivity of bee colonies]. Sborny`k nauchnыx trudov «Aktual`nыe voprosы pererabotky` myasnogo y` molochnogo sыr`ya». RUP «Nauchno-prakty`chesky`j centr Nacy`onal`noj akademy`y` nauk Belarusy` po zhy`votnovodstvu». Zhody`no – Collection of scientific works "Actual issues of meat and dairy processing" RUE "Scientific and Practical Center of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus for Animal Husbandry". Zhodino. 224-229 [in Belarus].
12. Razanova O. P., Lotka H. I. (2020). Akatsiia bila, yak kormovyi resurs dlia rozvytku bdzholynykh simei [White acacia as a fodder resource for the development of bee colonies]. Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo – Agriculture and forestry. № 19. 86-97 [in Ukrainian].
13. Chekhov S. A. (2001). Rol bdzhilnytstva u pidvyshchenni vrozhainosti entomofilnykh silskohospodarskykh kultur [The role of beekeeping in increasing the yield of entomophilous crops]. Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky – Bulletin of Agricultural Science. № 3. 77–78 [in Ukrainian].
14. Shamro M.O., Koshova L.M., Kuly`ny`ch I.M. (2017). Pidvy`shhennya znachushhosti luk i pasovy`shh dlya bdzhil`ny`cztva za raxunok pidsivu medonosny`x rosly`n [Increasing the importance of meadows and pastures for beekeeping by sowing honey plants]. Bdzhil`ny`cztvo Ukrayiny`–Beekeeping of Ukraine.178-182 [in Ukrainian].
15.Yatsenko O.M. (2010). Ekonomichna efektyvnist diialnosti pidpryiemstv haluzi bdzhilnytstva [Economic efficiency of enterprises of the beekeeping industry Univers]. Naukovyi visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu bioresursiv i pryrodokorystuvannia Ukrainy – Scientific Bulletin of the National ity of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine. Issue.154. Part 1. 362–368 [in Ukrainian].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018 and 2019, Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018 and 2019 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.