OF STUDYING TECHNOLOGICAL METHODS OF CULTIVATION OF SEED POTATO
Mazur Oleksandr Vasyliovych – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Plant Production, Selection and Bioenergetic Cultures, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str., 3 е-mail: email@example.com).
Mazur Olena Vasylivna – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Senior Lecturer of the Department of botany, genetics and plant protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 3).
Mironova G.V. – graduate student of the Department of Plant Breeding, Breeding and Bioenergy Crops of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 3).
One of the main factors in increasing the yield of potato tubers is the intensification of its production, which involves the creation and introduction into production of intensive varieties. To obtain a consistently high yield of potatoes, it is necessary to have not only high-yielding varieties, productive seed material, appropriate agronomic background, but also a ratio of technological measures that would ensure optimal action and interaction of each of the effective factors. As a result of the conducted researches it was established that the highest among the studied varieties were the indicators of the weight of the tops of one bush in the variety Granada, which was noted in all variants of the experiment. Thus, in the control variant, the weight of the tops of one bush in the phase of full germination varied from 46 to 50 g, in the phase of budding from 241 to 261 g, in the phase of full flowering from 323 to 361 g ha of semi-roasted manure, Kalimagnesia (K56Mg16S30) and simple phosphate (P30) under the main cultivation, the weight of the tops of one bush increased in the phase of full germination from 48 to 56, in the budding phase from 252 to 272 g, and in the phase of full flowering from 369 to 401 g . The weight of the tops in the Granada variety was higher on the experimental variant, where against the background of application of 40 t / ha of semi-roasted manure, Kalimagnesia (K56Mg16S30) and simple superphosphate (P30) under the main tillage and during planting in rows. and in feeding on Nitroammophoska seedlings (N30P30K30), the weight of the tops in the phase of full germination varied in the phase of full germination from 56 to 63 g, and in the phase of budding from 269 to 292 g, and in the phase of full flowering from 402 to 449 g. In the same variant the highest area of a leaf surface which changed in a phase of full sprouts from 11,7 to 12,9, and in a phase of budding from 20,4 to 21,8, and in a phase of full flowering from 25,9 to 27.2, in the phase of extinction of the tops from 26.6 to 28.2 m².
1. Nedil`s`ka U. I. (2014). Potencial rannix sortiv kartopli za produkty`vnistyu ta yiyi skladovy`my`. Zbirny`k naukovy`x pracz` Podil`s`kogo derzhavnogo agrarno-texnichnogo universy`tetu [Collection of scientific works of Podolsk State Agrarian and Technical University]. Issue. 22. 35-38. [In Ukraine].
2. Knap N. V., Garbar L. A. (2017). Urozhajnist` kartopli zalezhno vid norm vy`sadzhuvannya ta masy` sady`vnogo materialu. [Potato yield depending on planting rates and weight of planting material. BULLETIN of Poltava State Agrarian Academy]. VISNY`K Poltavs`koyi derzhavnoyi agrarnoyi akademiyi. − BULLETIN of Poltava State Agrarian Academy. № 1-2. C.30-33. [In Ukraine].
3. Meyling H. D. G., Bodlaender K. B. A. Varietal differences in growth, development and tuber production of potatoes. Wageningen Journal of Life Sciences. 1981. Vol 29. No 2. https://doi.org/10.18174/njas.v29i2.17012 [In English].
4. Effects of nitrogen application and seedpiece spacing on yield and tuber size distribution in eight potato cultivars / Arsenault W. J. et al. Amer J of Potato Res., 2001. № 78. R. 301. [In English].
5. Yield and physiological response of potatoes indicate different strategies to cope with drought stress and nitrogen fertilization / Saravia D. et al. Am. J. Potato Res, 2016. № 93. pp. 288. [In English].
6. Kumar S., Kumar P., Kumar D. and Malik P. S. Varietal changes in morphological traits in potato cultivars subjected to water stress. Plant Archives Vol. 17. No (1). p. 549-556. URL: http://krishi.icar.gov.in /PDF/ ICAR_ Data_ Use_ Licence.pdf [In English].
7. Levy D. Varietal differences in the response of potatoes to repeated short periods of water stress in hot climates. Potato Research. 1983. Vol. 26. p. 315–321. [In English].
8. Karafyllidis D. I., Stavropoulos N., Georgakis D. The effect of water stress on the yielding capacity of potato crops and subsequent performance of seed tubers. Potato Res., 1996. № 39. R. 153. [In English].
9. Yuzyuk O.O. (2021). Nasinnyeva produkty`vnist` sortiv kartopli zalezhno vid udobrennya ta regulyatoriv rostu v umovax zroshennya pivdnya Ukrayiny` [Seed productivity of potato varieties depending on fertilizer and growth regulators in the conditions of irrigation of the south of Ukraine]. Avtoreferat dy`s. …kand. s.-g. nauk: 06.01.05. Xerson. 27 s. [In Ukraine].
10. Kostin P. M. (2006). Osobly`vosti pidgotovky` kartopli dlya posadky`. Agrovisny`k Ukrayina [Features of preparation of potatoes for planting. Agricultural Bulletin Ukraine]. №5. 20–23. [In Ukraine].
11. Kononuchenko V. V., Molocz`ky`j M. Ya. (2009). Kartoplya [Potato.]. Bila Cerkva, Vols. 1. [In Ukraine].
12. Metody`ka provedennya eksperty`zy` sortiv rosly`n kartopli ta grup ovochevy`x, bashtanny`x, pryano-smakovy`x na pry`datnist` do poshy`rennya v Ukrayini Ukrayini (PSP) (2017). [Methods of examination of potato plant varieties and groups of vegetables, melons, spices for suitability for distribution in Ukraine] Za red. Tkachy`k S. O. Vinny`cya: 6–7. [In Ukraine].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019, 2020 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018, 2019, 2020 Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018, 2019, 2020 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
The ICV for 2020 is visible on the full list of indexed journals at ICI Journals Master List 2020 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in Journal`s Passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/details?id=65401&lang=pl
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.