INFLUENCE OF WATER-SALT SOLUTION ON THE CONTENT OF HEAVY METALS IN EDIBLE FOREST MUSHROOMS
Mazur Viktor – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Plant Growing, Selection and Bioenergetic Cultures Department, Rector of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna St.3, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Vradiy Oksana – assistant of the Department of Ecology and Environmental Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna St., e-mail: email@example.com).
Nowadays the issues of heavy metals such as cadmium, mercury, lead, zinc and copper are extremely important. These metals belong to the group of the most toxic, and copper and zinc to the group of the most common heavy metals in nature. About 80 metals enter the human body from the environment through food, which in biologically normal doses help to improve the condition of the body's organs and systems. Edible mushrooms and wild berries in the vast majority of cases are used in food without special methods of processing. That is why sanitary and hygienic quality indicators of non-timber forest raw materials are an important factor in their safety. The effect of soaking forest edible mushrooms in water-salt solution on their content of heavy metals was studied and it was found that when soaking mushrooms for 2 hours in running water at an ambient temperature of 22-24 oC, the concentration of Zn in them decreased from 1.59 to 1.85 times; Cu – from 3.0 to 3.7 times; Pb – from 2.41 to 2.62 times; Cd – from 1.96 to 2.16 times. When soaking mushrooms for 2 hours in salted water, the concentration of Zn in them decreased: from 1.2 to 1.63 times; Cu – from 2.0 to 2.64 times; Pb - from 3.62 to 4.4 times; Cd – from 6.0 to 3.4 times. When soaking mushrooms for 4 hours in salted water, the concentration of Zn in them decreased: from 1.23 to 1.48 times; Cu – from 1.34 to 2.15 times; Pb – from 23.0 to 12.0 times; Cd – from 1.08 to 1.2 times. When soaking mushrooms for 6 hours in salted water, the concentration of Zn in them decreased: from 1.16 to 1.29 times; Cu – from 1.5 to 1.73 times; Pb – from 3.5 to 4.2 times; Cd – from 1.5 to 2.0 times. When soaking mushrooms in salted water, a decrease in the concentration of zinc, copper, lead and cadmium was observed. With increasing soaking of mushrooms in salted water, there is an increase in the concentration of these elements.
1. Kornatskyi V.M., Silantieva O.V. (2013). Sertsevo-sudynni zakhvoriuvannia i shkidlyvi ekolohichni chynnyky [Cardiovascular diseases and harmful environmental factors]. Ukrainskyi kardiolohichnyi zhurnal – Ukrainian Journal of Cardiology. Issue. 3. 109-116. (in Ukrainian).
2. Ierem T.V. (2015). Kharakterystyka deiakykh vazhkykh metaliv u produktakh kharchuvannia, shcho stanovliat ratsion meshkantsiv Zakarpatskoi oblasti [Characteristics of some heavy metals in food that make up the diet of residents of the Transcarpathian region]. Environment and health. Issue.4. 23-25. (in Ukrainian).
3. Lykholat Yu.V., Hryhoriuk I. P. (2005). Vykorystannia dernoutvoriuiuchykh trav dlia diahnostyky rivnia zabrudnennia navkolyshnoho seredovyshcha vazhkymy metalamy [The use of sod-forming herbs to diagnose the level of environmental pollution by heavy metals]. Dop. NAN Ukrainy. № 8. 196–207. (in Ukrainian).
4. Mazur V.A., Vradii O.I. (2019). Monitorynh zabrudnennia hruntiv vazhkymy metalamy naukovo-doslidnoi dilianky v NDH «Ahronomichne» Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu [Monitoring of soil contamination by heavy metals of the research area in RF "Agronomichne" of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo – Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Agriculture and forestry. Issue. 13. 16-24. (in Ukrainian).
5. Evseeva T., Yuraneva Y. (2003). Mekhanyzmы postuplenyia, raspredelenyia y detoksykatsyy tiazhelыkh metallov u rastenyi [Mechanisms of entry, distribution and detoxification of heavy metals in plants]. Vestn. yn-ta byolohyy – Journal of the Institute of Biology. Sыktыvkar. № 69. 1–13. (in Russian).
6. Ustoichyvost rastenyi k tiazhelыm metallam [Resistance of plants to heavy metals]. (2007). / A.F. Tytov y dr. Petrozavodsk: Karel. nauch. tsentr. (in Russian).
7. Ebbs S., Lau J., Ahner V. (2002). Phytochelatin synthesis is not responsible for Cd tolerance in the Zn/Cd hyperaccumulator Thlaspi caerulescens (J. and S Presl.). Kochian Planta. V. 214. P. 635–640. (in English).
8. Fatieieva N.Iu. (2018). Toksychna diia vazhkykh metaliv na zhyvi orhanizmy ta shliakhy yii zmenshennia [Toxic effects of heavy metals on living organisms and ways to reduce it]. Aktualni pytannia sohodennia – Current issues today. Vols. 7. 107-110. (in Ukrainian).
9. Ylyn B.V. (1991). Tiazhelыe metallы v systeme pochva–rastenye [Heavy metals in the soil-plant system]. Novosybyrsk: Nauka. Syb. otd-nye. (in Russian).
10. Vradiy O. (2020). Analysis of the efficiency of using the culinary processing of mushrooms in order to reduce the concentration of heavy metals in them. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo – Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Agriculture and forestry. №17. 209-222. (in English).
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018 and 2019, Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018 and 2019 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.