INFLUENCE OF UNROOT SUPPLIES ON THE FORMATION OF QUALITATIVE INDICATORS OF SEED IN THE OILSEED RADISH UNDER CONDITIONS OF THE RIGHT BANK FOREST STEPPE OF UKRAINE
Tsytsiura Yaroslav – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Soil Management, Soil Science and Agrochemistry, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 5/42, е-mail: email@example.com).
Kovalchuk Yurii – a postgraduate student of the of Soil Management, Soil Science and Agrochemistry, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0635250887).
The most common crop used to produce biofuels is rapeseed. However, production experience has shown that this culture is quite demanding about the abiotic factors of vegetation and the resource component of cultivation technology. There is no such disadvantage in a culture such as radish oil. Radish oilseed is an annual herbaceous plant of the cruciferous family, cold-resistant, shade-tolerant and productive, unpretentious to the soil. Seeds of radish oil contain up to 48-50% of oil. An important positive quality of oil radish is the resistance to cracking pods, so that harvesting can be carried out at full maturity.
Radish has many advantages: high nutrition, ease of cultivation, high seed multiplication, high yields of green mass, which is nutritionally close to alfalfa. It is noted that it has a positive effect on increasing the milk yield of cows, increasing the fat content in milk, which is why it can be saved on highly concentrated feeds.
The article reflects the results of studying the effect of complex water-soluble fertilizers on the formation of seed yield and its quality. The research system included the consecutive three times use of fertilizers balanced in both macro and microelements of different composition, meeting the characteristics of plant growth processes, the expediency of applying different intensity of additional oil radish feedings was established.
The features of the influence of different intensity of fertilizing on the individual structure of the seed productivity of plants on the main indicators that are decisive in the formation of seed output per unit area are determined. Productivity indicators have been established in accordance with the studied structure, which are most closely related to the use of complex fertilizers.
The increase in seed yield with a consistent increase in the number of dressings from one to three was evaluated and the various fertilizer formats were evaluated, depending on the levels of productivity obtained.
The features of the formation of the quality of radish oilseed seeds were determined depending on the application options for fertilizers and a general conclusion was drawn about the efficiency of complex using Folikea fertilizers to improve the technological quality of radish oilseed seeds.
Key words: oilseed radish, complex water-soluble fertilizers, fertilizing, yield, seed quality.
1. Mazur V.A. (2017). Novitni ahrotekhnolohii u roslynnytstvi [Newest agrotechnologies in crop production]. Vinnytsia: Rogalska I. O. [in Ukrainian].
2. Tsytsiura Ya. H, Tsytsiura T. V. (2015). Redka oliina. Stratehiia vykorystannia ta vyroshchuvannia. Monohrafiia [Oilseed radish. Use and cultivation strategy. Monograph] [in Ukrainian].
3. Uteush Yu. A. (1998). Ekolohiia novykh kormovykh introdutsentiv v umovakh Lisostepu Ukrainy [Ecology of new feed introducts in the conditions of the forest-steppe of Ukraine]. Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
4. Hrymak M. I. (1998). Kormovi kapustiani kultury [Fodder cabbage crops]. K.: Urozhai. [in Ukrainian].
5. Moyseev K. A., Myshurov V.P. (1976). Redka maslychnaia [Oilseed radish]. Kolos. [in Russian].
6. Rakhmetov D. B., Kozlenko O.M. (2010). Produktyvnist yarykh oliinykh kultur v Pravoberezhnomu Lisostepu Ukrainy [Productivity of spring oilseeds in the
Right-Bank Forest-steppe of Ukraine]. Naukovi dopovidi NUBiP – Scientific reports of NULES. Issue 3 (19). 16-25 [in Ukrainian].
7. Peshkova A.A., Dorofeev N.V. (2008). Biologicheskie osobennosti i tehnologiya vozdelyivaniya redki maslichnoy [Biological features and technology of cultivation of oilseed radish] [in Russian].
8. Pilyuk Ya. E. (1984) Osnovnyie priemyi vozdelyivaniya redki maslichnoy na korm [The main methods of cultivation of radish oilseed on the forage]: dys…kandydata s.-h. nauk / Pyliuk Yadyha Эdvardovna. Kodyno [in Russian].
9. Belyk N.L. (1994). Rost i razvitie redki maslichnoy pri vnesenii mineralnyih udobreniy [The effect of the depth of seeding into the soil on the productivity of oilseed radish]. Biologiya i ekologiya kulturnyih i dikorastuschih rasteniy – Biology and ecology of cultivated and wild plants [in Russian].
10. Kharchebnykov V.V. (2012). Osnovnyie elementyi tehnologii vozdelyivaniya redki maslichnoy na semena i zelenuyu massu v lesostepi Novosibirskogo Priobya [The main elements of the technology of cultivation of radish oilseeds for seeds and green mass in the forest-steppe of the Novosibirsk Region]: abstract of thesis 06.01.01. Novosybyrsk [in Russian].
11. Voloshyn E.Y. (2017). Rukovodstvo po udobreniyu kapustnyih kultur (yarovogo rapsa, surepitsyi, gorchitsyi i redki maslichnoy): metod. pekomendatsii. [Guide to fertilizing cabbage crops (spring rapeseed, rape, mustard and oilseed radish)] [in Russian].
12. Shpaar D. [y dr.] (2007). Raps i surepitsa [Rapeseed and rape] [in Russian].
13. Yara folicare – kompleksni vodorozchynni dobryva [Yara folicare - complex water soluble fertilizers]. URL: https://www.agronom.co.ua/ product/folicare-18-18-18/ [in Ukrainian].
14. Saiko V. F. (2011). Osoblyvosti provedennia doslidzhen z khrestotsvitymy oliinymy kulturamy [Features of conducting studies with cruciferous oilseeds] [in Ukrainian].
15. Dospekhov B. A. (1985). Metodyka polevoho opyta (s osnovamy statys.tycheskoi obrabotky rezultatov yssledovanyi). 5-e yzd., dop. y pererab [Field experiment technique (with the basics of statistic processing of the research results). 5th ed., supplemented and improved] [in Russian].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).