INFLUENCE OF TECHNOLOGICAL METHODS OF SPRING BARLEY OF GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE RIGHT BANK FOREST-STEPPE ZONES
Kolisnyk Oleh — Сandidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Botany, Genetics and Plant Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna St. 3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The barley is traditionally one of the leading cereal crops and occupies significant areas in Ukraine. However, despite the great potential of crop productivity, the yield and gross harvests of its grain are low and unstable by year, which is due to a complex of meteorological, agrobiological and agro-technical factors. The cumulative manifestation of negative factors or phenomena, or the significant prevalence of one of them, determines the size of the annual crop failure.
The research was to identify the agrobiological features of spring barley and define the need to develop effective technological measures for its cultivation, aimed at increasing the adaptability of plants to adverse environmental conditions, taking into account the variation of weather factors, the genotype of the variety, its response to the use of micro and macro-fertilizers appropriate doses, methods and timing of their use depending on the preceding crops (winter wheat, corn a) in the conditions of economy.
To achieve this goal it was supposed to solve the following problems:
- to establish the influence of technological measures of cultivation on field germination and density of standing plants of spring barley;
- to investigate the features of growth, development and formation of the density of plant stem depending on the precursor and the use of micro- and macro-fertilizers and biological products;
- to find out the influence of complex application of mineral fertilizers and biological products on assimilation activity and water consumption of crops
- determine the growth rate of the above-ground mass of plants under the influence of the investigated agromeasures;
- to identify the peculiarities of the elements formation of the ear structure, yield and quality of grain under the influence of the complex action of agro-technical factors;
The scientific novelty of the study is determined by the fact that, for the first time, the patterns of plant growth and development, the productivity of barley spring variety Sovir are revealed in the conditions of the Forest-Steppe of the Right Bank. It is theoretically substantiated and experimentally proved the possibility of stabilizing
the productivity of spring barley crops by enhancing the adaptive functions of plants by selecting preceding crops, using biological products and fertilizers.
The results of the influence of the complex application of micro- and macro-fertilizers and biological products on the growth processes of spring barley, the peculiarities of the increase of the above-ground mass of plants, the formation of elements of the structure of the yield, the economic evaluation of the studies.
1. Hyrka A.D. (2015). Agrobiological bases of formation of productivity of winter and spring cereals in the northern Steppe of Ukraine. [Ahrobiolohichni osnovy formuvannia produktyvnosti ozymykh ta yarykh zernovykh kultur u pivnichnomu Stepu Ukrainy]: Dissertation. … Dr. Sciences: 06.01.09 / SU IZK NAAN. Dnipropetrovsk. [in Ukrainian].
2. Gozhorenenko G. M. (2015). System of application of fertilizers. [Systema zastosuvannia dobryv]: textbook. tool. Kyiv. illus. [in Ukrainian].
3. Cherenkov A.V. (2015). Technological measures of productivity increase of multi-row varieties of spring barley in the conditions of Northern Steppe of Ukraine.[ Tekhnolohichni zakhody pidvyshchennia produktyvnosti bahatoriadnykh sortiv yachmeniu yaroho v umovakh pivnichnoho Stepu Ukrainy]. Bulletin of the Institute of Agriculture of the Steppe Zone of NAAS of Ukraine. and others. Dnipropetrovsk. 65-68. [in Ukrainian].
4. Patika V.P., Kopilov E.P., Patika T.I. (2001). Microbial preparations - an important component of the biologization of wheat cultivation technologies. [Mikrobni preparaty – vazhlyvyi komponent biolohizatsii tekhnolohii vyroshchuvannia pshenytsi]. Agroekologichny`j zhurnal –Agroecological journal. № 5. 22–24. [in Ukrainian].
5. Karpenko V.P. (2012). Influence of herbicide and plant growth regulators on bacterial development in spring barley rhizosphere. [Vlyianye herbytsyda y rehuliatorov rosta rastenyi na razvytye bakteryi v ryzosfere yarovoho yachmenia]. Tendencies of development of biology, chemistry, physics: materials of the International correspondence scientific-practical conference. Novosibirsk: Ed. Siberian Association of Consultants. 6–12. [in Russian].
6. Kolisnyk O.M. (2019). Creating simple corn hybrids with different resistance to disease and pests. [Sozdanye prostыkh hybrydov kukuruzы s raznoi ustoichyvostiu k bolezniam y vredyteliam]. Zroshuvane zemlerobstvo: mizhvidomchy`j tematy`chny`j naukovy`j zbirny`k – Irrigated agriculture: an interagency thematic scientific collection. Kherson: Aldi-Plus. Issue. 71. 71-75 [in Ukrainian].
7. Palamarchuk V.D., Klymchuk O.V., Polishchuk I.S., Kolisnyk O.M. (2010). Ekoloho-biolohichni ta tekhnolohichni pryntsypy vyroshchuvannya polovykh kultur [Ecological-biological and technological principles of growing of field crops]: Navch. posibnyk Vinnytsya. [in Ukrainian].
8. Kolisnyk O.M. (2016). Stiykist samozapylenykh liniy kukurudzy do ustilagozeae і sphacelothecareilina [The stability of self-pollinated corn lines to ustilagozeae and sphacelothecareilina]. Selektsiyno-henetychna nauka i osvita Materialymizhnarodnoyi konferentsiyi 16-18 bereznya 2016 – Selection-genetic science and education. Materials of the International Conference March 16-18, 134-137. [in Ukrainian].
9. Kolisnyk O.M., Lyubar V.A. (2007). Stiykist vykhidnoho materialukukurudzy do pukhyrchastoyi sazhky [Stability of corn source material to bile marrow]. Kormy i kormovyrobnytstvo – Forage and feed production. № 61. 40-45. [in Ukrainian].
10. Kolisnyk O.M., Butenko A.O., Malynka L.V., Masik I.M. (2019). Adaptive properties of maize forms for improvement in the ecological status of fields. Ukrainian J Ecol. 9: 33-37. [in English].
11. Ivanov M.I., Rutkevych V.S., Kolisnyk O.M., Lisovoy I.O. (2019). Research of the influence of the parameters of the block-portion separator on the adjustment range of speed of operating elements. INMATEH. Agricultural Engineering. Vol. 57/1. P. 37–44. [in English].
12. Kolisnyk O.M, Kolisnyk O.O, Vatamaniuk O.V, Butenko A.O. (2020) Analysis of strategies for combining productivity with disease and pest resistance in the genotype of base breeding lines of maize in the system of diallele crosses, Modern Phytomorphology 14. P. 49–55. [in English].
13. Palamarchuk V.D., Kolisnyk O.M. (2019). Stalk lodging resistance of corn hybrids depending on the planting date. Zbirnyk naukovyx pracz. Silske gospodarstvo
ta lisivnycztvo– Collection of scientific works. Agriculture and forestry. 2019. №15. 94-110. [in English].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).