INFLUENCE OF ELEMENTS OF TECHNOLOGY ON THE ACCUMULATION OF BIOLOGICAL NITROGEN BY SOWING PEA
Telekalo Natalia – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Plant Production, Selection and Bioenergetic cultures (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 3, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mordvaniuk Myroslava Alekseevna – Assistant of the Department of Plant Production, Selection and Bioenergetic Cultures, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 3, e-mail: email@example.com).
The article presents the results of studying symbiotic systems in agrocenoses of sowing peas, depending on the influence of technology elements. The studies were carried out using biological preparations and plant growth stimulants during 2018-2019. On gray forest medium loamy soils. It is noted that the use of seed inoculation with strains of nodule bacteria in the latest technologies for growing leguminous crops provides the formation of an active legume-rhizobial symbiosis, an increase in the rate of assimilation of nitrogen from the air and an increase in plant productivity. It was found that the formation of the largest tuber biomass in the Metsenat variety 2.36 g/plant was noted at the stage of growth and development of BBCH 61-65 in the variant of the experiment, where pre-sowing treatment of seeds with a complex of bacterial preparations Biokompleks + Mikofrend and foliar feeding with a plant growth stimulator Regoplant in the phase budding against the background of mineral fertilizer N30P60K60. The same elements of technology ensured the formation of the maximum indicators of the active symbiotic potential and the amount of biologically fixed nitrogen, respectively, 13.6 kg • days/ha and 110.6kg/ha. Bacterization of seeds with microbial preparations contributes to the introduction of beneficial microorganisms into agrophytocenoses and is an element of organic farming based on the methodology of environmentally friendly technologies, restoration of natural resources and their energy conservation. As a result of the research carried out, the treatment of pea seeds with a sowing complex Biokompleks (2 l/ha) + Mikofrend (1 l/ha) against the background of mineral fertilizers (N30P60K60) and foliar feeding with a growth stimulator Regoplant (50 ml/ha) contributes to a significant increase in the amount and biomass bubbles. A positive nitrogen balance was noted in all variants of the field experiment, and its greatest amount remained not in the variants with high fixation of atmospheric nitrogen. The use of mineral fertilizer N30P60K60 and pre-sowing seed treatment with the Biokompleks + Mikofrend complex provided the largest amount of biologically fixed nitrogen, remained in the soil at a level of 66.4 kg/ha.
1. Didur I.M., Mordvaniuk M.O. (2019). Vplyv pozakorenevykh pidzhyvlen ta inokuliatsii nasinnia na symbiotychnu ta zernovu produktyvnist nutu. [Influence of foliar fertilization and seed inoculation on symbiotic and grain productivity of chickpeas]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats VNAU «Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo» – Collection of scientific works of VNAU «Agriculture and Forestry». № 14. 13-22. [in Ukrainian].
2. Mazur V.A., Pantsyreva H.V., Didur I.M., Prokopchuk V.M. (2018). Liupyn bilyi. Henetychnyi potentsial ta yoho realizatsiia u silskohospodarske vyrobnytstvo: monograph. [Lupine white. Genetic potential and its realization in agricultural production: monograph.]. Vinnytsia : RVV VNAU. 224. [in Ukrainian].
3. Mazur O.V., Kolisnyk O.M., Telekalo N.V. (2017). Henotypovi vidminnosti sortozrazkiv kvasoli zvychainoi za tekhnolohichnistiu [Genotypic differences in varieties of common beans by manufacturability]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats VNAU «Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo» – Collection of scientific works of VNAU «Agriculture and Forestry». 7, (Vol. 2). 33-39. [in Ukrainian].
4. Mazur O.V., Mazur O.V. (2019). Vidminnosti zernobobovykh kultur za plastychnistiu i stabilnistiu hospodarsko-tsinnykh oznak. [Differences in legumes in terms of plasticity and stability of economically valuable traits]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats VNAU «Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo» – Collection of scientific works of VNAU «Agriculture and Forestry». № 12. 69-86. [in Ukrainian].
5. Mordvaniuk M.O., Didur I.M. (2018). Vplyv inokuliatsii nasinnia ta pozakorenevykh pidzhyvlen na indyvidualnu produktyvnist roslyn nutu v umovakh Lisostepu pravoberezhnoho. [Influence of seed inoculation and foliar fertilization on individual productivity of chickpea plants in the conditions of the right-bank Forest-Steppe]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats VNAU «Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo» – Collection of scientific works of VNAU «Agriculture and Forestry». № 8(3). 26-35. [in Ukrainian].
6. Didur I., Bakhmat M., Сhynchyk O., Pantsyreva H., Telekalo N., Tkachuk O. (2020). Substantiation of agroecological factors on soybean agrophytocenoses by analysis of variance of the Right-Bank Forest-Steppe in Ukraine. Ukrainian Journal of Ecology. 10(5). P. 54-61. [in English].
7. Mazur V., Didur I., Myalkovsky R., Pantsyreva H., Telekalo N., Tkach O. (2020). The Productivity of intensive pea varieties depending on the seeds treatment and foliar fertilizing under conditions of right-bank forest-steppe Ukraine. Ukrainian Journal of Ecology. 10(1). P. 101-105. [in English].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018 and 2019, Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018 and 2019 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.