IMPROVEMENTS AGRO-ENVIRONMENTAL RECEPTIONS GROWING ALFALFA SOWING
Telekalo Nataliia – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Plant Production, Selection and Bioenergetic Cultures, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna St. 3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Melnyk Maryna – postgraduate student of Plant Production, Selection and Bioenergetic Cultures of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna St. 5).
The publication highlights the results of studies examining the effect of pre-sowing seed treatment, the timing and combination of the introduction of growth stimulants and microfertilizers in crops on the passage of phases of growth and development of alfalfa sowing. The properties of plants in agrophytocenoses are determined by their genetic characteristics and environmental factors that affect the body. The biological peculiarities of alfalfa sowing, the basic regularities of its growth and development, namely the passage of the vegetation phases, the evaluation of the crop, which made it possible to develop methods of cultivation technology, taking into account the biology of plants to change climatic conditions. The processes of growth, development of alfalfa of the Sinyukh cultivar, depending on the seed treatment with the growth stimulants of Lucis and Saprohum and foliar fertilizers during the vegetation period of plants, were investigated. The peculiarities of the phases of growth and development of alfalfa plants in the sowing year in comparison with the growth and development of the second and subsequent years of vegetation are determined. The influence of ecological conditions of the environment - the temperature of vegetation renewal, the accumulation of the sum of active temperatures, on the growth and development of alfalfa of the second and subsequent years of vegetation has been established.
It was established that the earliest attainment of seeds was characterized by the variant of sowing with a stimulator of Lucyse growth in the branching and budding phase + fertilizing the sowing in the budding phase with microfertilizers Harvesting beans – on the 155th day of vegetation with the accumulation of the sum of active temperatures of 1945 ºС. The influence of pre-sowing seed treatment of alfalfa cultivar Sinyukh in all phases of growth and development and dynamics of accumulation of active temperatures during the growing season were evaluated.
As a result of the research, new technological regulations for the use of bio-organic preparations and components in the technological scheme of growing alfalfa sowing have been developed. The research results are aimed at solving actual problems of technological renewal and development of agro-industrial complex on the basis of development of bioorganic models of varietal technology of cultivation of alfalfa sowing with orientation at the level of adequate arable productivity and climate fertility.
1. Antoniv, S.F., Kolisnyk, S.I, Konovalchuk, V.V., Zapruta, O.A. & Klochaniuk A.V. (2018). Vplyv rehuliatora rostu roslyn Medaks Top na nasinnievu produktyvnist stokolosu bezostoho [Influence of Medax Top plant growth regulator on seed productivity of scallop dung]. Kormy i kormovyrobnytstvo – Feeds and Feed Production, Issue. 85, 41-48. Retrieved from [in Ukrainian].
2. Adamen, F.F., Baldzhi, D.G. & Prihodko, A.V. [i dr.]. (1996). Kulturnyie pastbischa Kryima [Cultural pastures of Crimea]. Klepinino: Kompyuternyiy tsentr, 252. [in Russian].
3. Buhaiov, V.D. & Horenskyi, V.M. (2018). Riven heterozysu za kormovoiu ta nasinnievoiu produktyvnistiu u hibrydiv (F3) liutserny za umov pidvyshchenoi kyslotnosti gruntu [Heterosis level for fodder and seed productivity in alfalfa hybrids (F3) under conditions of increased soil acidity]. Kormy i kormovyrobnytstvo – Feeds
and Feed Production, Issue. 85, 3-11. Retrieved from [in Ukrainian].
4. Vozhehova, R.A., Sakhno, H.V. & Holoborodko, S.P. [ta in.]. (2012). Resursooshchadni tekhnolohii vyroshchuvannia liutserny na nasinnia v pivdennomu Stepu Ukrainy [Resource-saving technologies for growing alfalfa seeds in the southern steppe of Ukraine]. Kherson. Atlant, 130. [in Ukrainian].
5. Hetman, N.Ia., Tsyhanskyi, V.I. & Demydas, H.I. [ta in.]. (2017). Shliakhy pidvyshchennia produktyvnosti liutserny posivnoi v umovakh Lisostepu Pravoberezhnoho [Ways to improve the productivity of alfalfa sowing in the forest-steppe of the Right Bank]. Kormy i kormovyrobnytstvo – Feeds and Feed Production, Issue. 83, 46-51. [in Ukrainian].
6. Kvitko, H.P. (2004). Polove kormovyrobnytstvo – osnova biolohichnoho zemlerobstva [Field forage production is the basis of organic farming]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats VDAU – Collection of scientific works of VDAU, Issue.10, 11-13. [in Ukrainian].
7. Kvitko, M.H. (2019). Formuvannia oblystvelynosti liutserny posivnoi za fazamy rostu i rozvytku [Formation of alfalfa alfalfa sowing by phases of growth and development]. Kormy i kormovyrobnytstvo – Feeds and Feed Production, Issue. 87, 49-56. [in Ukrainian].
8. Kolesnykov, S.V., Mazur, O.F. & Moiseienko, V.S. (1985). Vysokobilkovi kormovi kultury [High-protein forage crops]. Uzhhorod: Karpaty, 56. [in Ukrainian].
9. Petrychenko, V.F. & Kvitko, H.P. (2004). Polove travosiiannia v systemi konveiernoho vyrobnytstva kormiv v Ukraini [Field grassing in the system of conveyor production of feed in Ukraine]. Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky – Bulletin of agrarian science, 3, 30-32. [in Ukrainian].
10. Petrychenko, V.F., Antypova, L.K. & Tsurkan, N.K. (2019). Vplyv hidrotermichnykh umov na produktyvnist bahatorichnykh trav u Pivdennomu Stepu Ukrainy [Influence of hydrothermal conditions on the productivity of perennial grasses in the Southern Steppe of Ukraine]. Kormy i kormovyrobnytstvo – Feeds and Feed Production, Issue.88, 27-36. [in Ukrainian].
11. Telekalo, N.V. & Blakh, M.V. (2017). Vplyv elementiv tekhnolohii vyroshchuvannia na produktyvnist liutserny posivnoi v umovakh Lisostepu pravoberezhnoho [Influence of elements of technology of cultivation on the productivity of alfalfa sowing in the conditions of the Forest-Steppe Right Bank]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats VNAU «Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo» – Collection of scientific works of VNAU «Agricultural Sciences», Issue.6(2), 35-43. [in Ukrainian].
12. Telekalo, N.V. & Melnyk, M.V. (2019). Shliakhy pidvyshchennia produktyvnosti liutserny posivnoi na nasinnia [Ways to improve the productivity of alfalfa sowing on seeds]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats VNAU «Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo» – Collection of scientific works of VNAU «Agricultural Sciences», Issue. 15, 56-63. [in Ukrainian].
13. Mazur, V., Didur, I., Myalkovsky, R., Pantsyreva H., Telekalo, N. & Tkach, O. (2020). The productivity of intensive pea varieties depending on the seeds treatment and foliar fertilizing under conditions of right-bank forest-steppe Ukraine. Ukrainian Journal of Ecology, 10(1), 101–105. [in English].
14. Mazur, V.A., Didur, I.M., Pantsyreva, H.V. & Telekalo, N.V. (2018). Energy-economic efficiency of growth of grain-crop cultures in conditions of Right-Bank Forest-Steppe of Ukraine. Ukrainian Journal of Ecology, 8(4), 26-33. [in English].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).