FORMATION OF ELEMENTS OF LENTIL YIELD STRUCTURE DEPENDING ON INOCULATION AND FERROUS FERTILIZATION
Korshevniuk Serhii Petrovych – graduate student of the Department of Agriculture, Soil Science and Agrochemistry of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Sonyachna Str. 3).
The article deals with the prospects of growing importance and lentils are among the legumes that are cultivated in Ukraine. Outline the main advantages and attractiveness of culture, taking into account modern tendencies of formation of the grain market and target their use of culture. The attention is focused on the need for the development of zonal adaptive technology of cultivation of lentil in Ukraine. The approaches to modern strategy of fertilization and crop growing and the role of inoculants and micronutrients in the realization of genetic yield potential of cultivar have been viewed. The peculiarities of application of one of the modern seed inoculants for lentil Anders-p and complex chelated micronutrient fertilizers for presowing treatment of seeds Oracle seed in the format of single and combined application on the background recommended background of mineral nutrition on the level of 30 kg/ha of active substance nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. The influence of these drugs on the formation of the field germination of seeds and the formation of the duration of the period sowing-germination has been revealed. It has been proved that the combined use of medication and micronutrient provides a General shortening the pre-emergence period of 3 days for the growth of germination at least 3.5-4.0 per cent. It has been determined that as the inoculum Anderis-p, and fertilizer, the Oracle seeds has a positive impact on the growth processes of plants lentils for indicators of stem height with a maximum increase of 3.1 cm (8.5 % to control) by combined use of the drug and chelated micronutrient fertilizers. Single applications were also positive, but substantially smaller relative to the control. Similar data have been obtained in terms of individual grain productivity – the number of beans for plant, number of grains per plant and 1000 seed weight. The latest reading was the highest level of genetic determination, with a minimum interval increase in the use of drugs from 0.45 to 2.15 %. Thus, the maximum level of productivity at the level of 1.34 t/ha with an increase of the control noted in case of combination of both fertilizers in the format of pre-sowing seed treatment.
1. Ukrayins`ky`x zernobobovy`x vy`roblyaty` i eksportuvaty` mozhna bil`she za spry`yatly`vy`x faktoriv [Ukrainian legumes can be produced and exported more under favorable factors]. URL: https://www.apk-inform.com/uk/exclusive/topic/1109104 [in Ukrainian].
2. Marchenko V., Opalko V. (2010). Sochevy`cya... Chy` ne chas yiyi vidrody`ty`?!. [Lentils ... Isn't it time to revive it]. Agroexpert. № 1. 22-25 [in Ukrainian].
3. Cherenkov A. V., Kly`sha A. I., Gy`rka A. D., Kulinich O. O. (2014). Zernobobovi kul`tury`: suchasni texnologiyi vy`roshhuvannya. [Legumes: modern growing technologies]. Dnipropetrovs`k: TOV Akcent PP. [in Ukrainian].
4. Kly`sha A.I., Kulinich O.O. (2010). Sochevy`cya: cinna zernobobova kul`tura. [Lentils: a valuable legume]. Agronom – Agronomist. № 4. 176-177 [in Ukrainian].
5. Kly`sha A.I., Kulinich O.O. (2005). Elementy` produkty`vnosti u sochevy`ci ta yix vply`v na urozhajnist` [Elements of productivity in lentils and their influence on yield]. Selekciya i nasinny`cztvo – Breeding and seed production. Xarkiv. Issue. 90. 268-274 [in Ukrainian].
6. Shevchenko A.M., Shevchenko I.A. (2003) Sochevy`cya – cinna prodovol`cha kul`tura [Lentils is a valuable food crop]. Lugans`k: TOV «Znannya». [in Ukrainian].
7. Didur I. M., Temchenko M. O. (2017). Vply`v inokulyantiv ta mikrodobry`v na gustotu stoyannya ta vy`sotu rosly`n nutu [Influence of inoculants and microfertilizers on standing density and height of chickpea plants]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats. Silske hospodarstvo i lisivnytstvo – Collection of scientific works of VNAU. Agriculture and forestry. 6. (Vols. 1). 14–21 [in Ukrainian].
8. Kalens`ka S. M., Shy`xman N.V. (2011). Produkty`vnist` sochevy`ci zalezhno vid mineral`nogo zhy`vlennya ta peredposivnoyi obrobky` nasinnya v umovax pravoberezhnogo Lisostepu Ukrayiny` [Productivity of lentils depending on mineral nutrition and pre-sowing treatment of seeds in the conditions of the right-bank Forest- steppe of Ukraine]. Nauk. dopovidi NUBiP. 4(26) http://www.nbuv.gov.lis/e journals/ Nd/2011_4/11ksm.pdf [in Ukrainian].
9. Leont`ev V.M. (1966). Chechevy`cza [Lentil]. [y`zd. 2-e pererab.]. L.: Kolosю. [in Russian].
10. Lentil production manual. (2011). Saskatchewan pulse growers. Saskatoon. [in Ukrainian].
11. Cherenkov A.V., Kly`sha A.I., A.D. Gy`rka, O.O. Kulinich, Yu.Ya. Sy`dorenko, O.V. Bochevar, O.V. Il`yenko, A.O. Kuly`k. (2013). Suchasna texnologiya vy`roshhuvannya sochevy`ci: [naukovovy`robny`che vy`dannya] [Modern technology of growing lentils: [scientific and production publication]. Dnipropetrovs`k. [in Ukrainian].
12. Kulinich O.O., Morgulya T. (2004). Sochevy`cya: rozumna al`ternaty`va. [Lentils: a smart alternative]. Propozy`ciya – The offer. № 7. 58-59 [in Ukrainian].
13. Metody`ka Derzhavnogo sortovy`probuvannya sil`s`kogospodars`ky`x kul`tur. (2000). Zernovi, krup'yani ta zernobobovi [Methods of State variety testing of crops. Cereals, cereals and legumes]. K.: Alefa. [in Ukrainian].
14. Metody`ka provedennya doslidiv po kormovy`robny`cztvu [Methods of conducting experiments on feed production] (1994). Za red. A. O. Baby`cha. Vinny`cya. [in Ukrainian].
15. Ushkarenko V.A., Lazarev N.N., Goloborod`ko S.P., Kokovy`xy`n S.V. (2011). Dy`spersy`onnыj y` korrelyacy`onnыj analy`z v rasteny`evodstve y` lugovodstve: [monografy`ya] [Dispersion and correlation analysis in crop production and meadow cultivation: [monograph]]. M.: Y`zd. RGAU-MSXA y`m. K.A. Ty`my`ryazeva. [in Russian].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).