ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY OF TECHNOLOGICAL METHODS OF GROWING OF SWITCHGRASS
Mazur Viktor – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Plant Growing, Selection and Bioenergetic Cultures Department, Rector of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, Vice-President of ESPC Ukrainian Scientific-Educational Consortium (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna St.3, е-mail: email@example.com ).
Branitskyi Yurii – Director of the Uladovo-Lyulyntsi Experimental Breeding Station of the Institute of Bioenergetic Cultures and Sugar Beet NAAS (Vinnytsia region, Kalynivka, district, Uladivske, Samolevska St., 15).
Mazur Oleksandr – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Plant Production, Selection and Bioenergetic Cultures, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna St., 3 е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article presents economic assessment of technological methods of cultivation of switchgrass. The most effective technologic activities to ensure maximum growth yield of dry biomass of switchgrass and the highest econonomic efficiency. The highest efficiency was obtained at the variant where there have been two pre-cultivation before and after the rolling ladder. The varieties Сave-in-rock and Сarthage the third and fourth years the farming cost of production from the realization of biomass in this variant amounted to 11,875 and 15,390; 9,595 and 13,870 UAH/ha, and profit from sales of products – 4,157 and 7,381; 1,974 and 5,950 UAH/ha and profitability of Cave-in-rock – 92,2 and Сarthage – 75.1 per cent in the fourth year of vegetation. A high level of profitability obtained on the variant, where conducted, only two pre-cultivation the varieties of millet lozovenko the fourth year of vegetation: Cave-in-rock – of 87.0 and Сarthage was 69.2%. The cultivation of plants during second year of vegetation was not effective, the level of profitability at grades Сarthage from 25,6 to -43,3% and cave-in-rock from -12,6 to -36,7%. The highest indicators of economic efficiency were obtained in the variant with row-spacing width of 45 cm from plant switchgrass third and fourth year of cultivation. The varieties Cave-in-rock and Сarthage the cost from the sale of biomass amounted to 12635 and 15675; 7885 and 13870 UAH/ha, and profit from sales of products – 4844 and 7553; 493 and 5950 UAH/ha profitability of millet varieties depended primarily on year of vegetation, width of row spacing and varietal characteristics.
The highest level of profitability obtained from varieties of millet the fourth year of vegetation with a width between rows 45 cm – 75.1% in the variety Cartage and 93.0% of the varieties cave-in-rock. A lower level of profitability obtained for the variant in terms of 2017, where inter-row spacing was 30 cm from millet varieties cave-in-rock – 73,6% and Cartage – 50.5 per cent.
1.Kurylo V.L., Royik M.V., Ganzhenko O.M. (2013). Bioenergetyka v Ukrayini: stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku [Bioenergy in Ukraine: the state and prospects of development]. Bioenergetyka – Bioenergy. 1. 5-10. [in Ukrainian].
2. Royik M., Kurylo V., Gumentyk M. (2011). Efektyvnist vyroshhuvannya vysokoproduktyvnyx energetychnyx kultur. [Efficiency of growing high-energy crops]. Visnyk Lvivskogo nacionalnogo agrarnogo universytetu – Visnyk of Lviv National Agrarian University. 15 (2). 85-90. [in Ukrainian].
3. Mazur V.A., Ganzhenko O.M., Shlyaxturov D.S. (2017). Stan i perspektyvy rozvytku texnologij vyroshhuvannya bioenergetychnyx kultur v Ukrayini [Status and prospects of bioenergy crop production technologies development in Ukraine]. Zbirnyk naukovyx pracz VNAU. Silske gospodarstvo ta lisivnycztvo – Collection of scientific works. Agriculture and forestry. 7. Vols 1. 6-18. [in Ukrainian].
4. Raxmetov D.B. (2011). Teoretychni ta prykladni aspekty introdukciyi roslyn v Ukrayini [Theoretical and applied aspects of plant introduction in Ukraine]: monograf. K: «Agrar Media Grup». [in Ukrainian].
5. Royik M.V., Raxmetov D.B., Goncharenko S.M. (2014). Metodyka provedennya ekspertyzy sortiv prosa prutopodibnogo (Panicum virgatum L.) na vidminnist, odnoridnist i stabilnist [Method of conducting examination of millet (Panicum virgatum L.) varieties for difference, homogeneity and stability]. K. 637-651. [in Ukrainian].
6. Kulyk M. I., Raxmetov D. B., Kurylo V. L. (2017). Metodyka provedennya polovyx ta laboratornyx doslidzhen z prosom prutopodibnym (Panicum virgatum L.). [Method of conducting field and laboratory researches with millet (Panicum virgatum L.)]. Poltava : RVV PDAA. [in Ukrainian].
7. Kulyk M., Elbersen W. (2010). Methods of calculation productivity phytomass of switchgrass in Ukraine. Poltava. [in Ukrainian].
8. Trynko R. (1999). Metodyka ekonomichnyx doslidzhen [Methods of economic research]. Lviv: Ukrayinski texnologiyi. [in Ukrainian].
9. Kalinichenko O. V., Plotnyk O. D. (2011). Ekonomichna efektyvnist vyrobnycztva kultury svitchgrasu v Ukrayini [Economic efficiency of production of light-throated culture in Ukraine]. Economic sciences – Ekonomichni nauky`. Vols 1. Issue 2. URL: http://dspace. pdaa. edu.ua: 8080 /bitstream/123456789/1470/1/. [in Ukrainian].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018 and 2019, Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018 and 2019 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.