DYNAMICS OF THE NUMBER AND WEIGHT OF NITROGEN BACTERIA BUBBLES OF PEAS GROWING
Didur Ihor – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor, leading researcher, Dean of the Faculty of Agronomy and Forestry of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 3, email@example.com).
Mostovenko Voldemar – postgraduate student of the Soil Management, Soil Science and Agrochemistry Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 3).
The maximum values of both total and active number of tubers, as well as their mass were obtained on the variant of the experiment, where liming was carried out (1.0 norms per g. K.) Against the background of mineral fertilizers N30P60K60 and pre-sowing treatment of seeds CoMo and foliar fertilization with microfertilizers Vuxal Microplant during the growth of vegetative mass and Vuxal Calcium, Boron during budding. The total number of tubers was 20.1 and 20.8 pieces, including active - 18.1 and 18.7 pieces / plant, as well as the weight of the bubbles - 0.47 and 0.45 g / plant, including active - 0.44 and 0.42 g / plant.
The longest period of symbiosis, both general and active, was observed in the variant of the experiment, where inoculated seeds treated with microelements Vuxal Extra CoMo on the background of mineral fertilizer N30P60K60, liming (1.0 norms per hectare), foliar fertilization Vuxal Micro Calcium, Boron, respectively, 35.3 and 37.1 and 25.4 and 26.7 days in the varieties Skinado and Somerwood were sown. This is 2.2 and 4.6; 1.6 days more than in the control with liming. Lower indicators of total and symbiotic potential were obtained in the variant of the experiment, where the treatment of seeds with microelements Vuxal Extra CoMo and foliar fertilization Vuxal Microplant was carried out against the background of control - 34.2 and 35.3; 24.5 and 25.4 days in the varieties Skinado and Somerwood. A shorter period of symbiosis, both general and active, was observed in the variant of the experiment, where inoculated seeds treated with microelements Vuksal Extra CoMo against the background of mineral fertilizer N30P60K60, liming (1.0 norms per year) - 33.6 and 35 , 4; 24.2 and and 25.5 days were sown. The duration of symbiosis and the mass of nodules determine the indicators of total (ACP) and active (ACP) symbiotic potentials.
1. Baby`ch A.O.( 1984) . Zernobobovыe kul`turы [Legumes]. K.: Urozhaj. [in Russian].
2. Rozvadovs`ky`j A.M. (2000). Intensy`vna texnologiya vy`roshhuvannya ovochevogo goroxu [Intensive technology of growing vegetable peas]. Ky`yiv:Urozhaj. [in Ukrainian].
3. Almashova V.S. Ony`shhenko S.O. Ursal V.V. (2007). Agroekologichni aspekty` vy`roshhuvannya nasinnya goroxu ovochevogo na pivdni Ukrayiny` pry` zroshenni za umov zbalansovanogo pry`rodokory`stuvannya [Agroecological aspects of growing vegetable pea seeds in the south of Ukraine under irrigation under conditions of balanced nature management]. Tavrijs`ky`j naukovy`j visny`k − Tavriya Scientific Bulletin. №83. 23-27. [in Ukrainian].
4. My`l`to N.Y`. (1992). Vly`yany`e azotnыx udobreny`j na bobovыe rasteny`ya Kluben`kovыe baktery`y` y` produkty`vnost` bobovыx rasteny`j [Influence of nitrogen fertilizers on legumes Tuberous bacteria and productivity of legumes]. My`nsk, .212–216. [in Russian].
5. Oxrimenko S.M. (1998). Vply`v kloniv bul`bochkovy`x bakterij, stijky`x do mineral`nogo azotu, na fiziologichni procesy` i produkty`vnist` rosly`n goroxu. [Influence of clones of nodule bacteria resistant to mineral nitrogen on physiological processes and productivity of pea plants]. Fy`zy`ology`ya y` by`oxy`my`ya kul`turnыx rasteny`j − Physiology and biochemistry of cultivated plants . № 2. 138–143. [in Ukrainian].
6. Mazur O. V. (2019). Vy`xidny`j material dlya selekciyi zernobobovy`x kul`tur iz pidvy`shhenoyu adapty`vnistyu ta zernovoyu produkty`vnistyu v umovax Lisostepu Pravoberezhnogo [Source material for the selection of legumes with high adaptability and grain productivity in the Forest-Steppe of the Right Bank]. Monografiya, VNAU. [in Ukrainian].
7. Pryany`shny`kov D. N. (1963). Y`zbrannыe sochy`neny`ya. [Selected works]. V 3-x t. : Sel`xozy`zdat, Vols. 1 : Agroxy`my`ya. [in Russian].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018 and 2019, Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018 and 2019 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.