COMPARATIVE CHARACTERISTICS OF CHICKPEA VARIETIES BY COMPLEX OF ECONOMIC AND VALUE TRAITS IN THE CONDITIONS OF THE RIGHT BANK FOREST STEPPE OF UKRAINE
Mazur Viktor – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Professor of the Department of Plant Growing, Selection and Bioenergetic Cultures, leading researcher, Rector of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, Vice-President of ESPC Ukrainian Scientific-Educational Consortium (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str.3, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Pantsyreva Hanna – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Senior Research Fellow, Associate Professor of the Department of Landscape Management, Forestry, Horticulture and Viniculture of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 3, e-mail: email@example.com).
Zatolochnyi Oleh – post-graduate student of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str. 3).
The article summarizes the information on the current state of the economic use of chickpea varieties, which are available in the State Register of the varieties suitable for distribution in our country. The data on the dynamics of their implementation by years have been generalized with the given characteristics of the varieties according to the complex of economic-valuable peculiarities. The results of the analysis of varietal resources and yield of chickpeas according to their agroecological plasticity and grain productivity in the conditions of climate change in the zone of the right-bank Forest Steppe of Ukraine have been also scientifically substantiated. It has been determined that as of 2020, there are 21 varieties of chickpeas in the State Register of Plant Varieties Suitable for Distribution in Ukraine. The most promising varieties by maturity group, yield level have been determined. The assortment characterized by stable realization of genetic potential in various limits of variation of average daily air temperatures and conditions of moisture supply is. Therefore, the most promising varieties of chickpeas Skarb and Dostatok have been identified. On the basis of the analysis of domestic and foreign scientific literature, various technological aspects of chickpea cultivation have been studied in order to ensure the rational use of natural agricultural potential, which will further increase the sown area of these plants. The relevance of the research reveals itself in the tasks of applied research on the basis of research sites of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University («Development of methods for improving the technology of growing legumes using biofertilizers, bacterial preparations, foliar fertilizers and physiologically active substances»).
1. Zabolotnyi H.M., Mazur V.A., Tsyhanska O.I,, Didur I.M., Tsyhanskyi V.I., Pantsyreva H.V. (2020). [Ahrobiolohichni osnovy vyroshchuvannia soi ta shliakhy maksymalnoi realizatsii yii produktyvnosti: monohrafiia Monohrafiia]. Vinnytsia: VNAU. [In Ukraine].
2. Babych A.O., Poberezhna A.O. (1994). Rozmishchennia, vyrobnytstvo i vykorystannia odnorichnykh zernovykh bobovykh kultur dlia zbilshennia prodovolchykh i kormovykh resursiv [Placement, production and use of annual grain legumes to increase food and feed resources]. Persha Vseukrainska konferentsiia problemy. Vinnytsia. [In Ukraine].
3. Pantsyreva H.V. (2020). Vplyv tekhnolohichnykh pryiomiv vyroshchuvannia na zernovu produktyvnist zernobobovykh kultur v umovakh pravoberezhnoho Lisostepu Ukrainy. [Influence of technological methods of cultivation on grain productivity of legumes in the conditions of the right-bank Forest-steppe of Ukraine]. Naukovi dopovidi NUBIP − NUBIP scientific reports. Issue 5 (87). 1-9. [In Ukraine].
4. Mazur O.V. (2019). Otsinka sortozrazkivsoi za kompleksom tsinnykh hospodarskykh oznak [Estimation of varieties for a set of valuable economic characteristics]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats VNAU. Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo. – Collection of scientific works of VNAU. Agriculture and Forestry. 12. 98-115 [in Ukrainian].
5. Bulgakov V., Adamchuk V., Kaletnik G., Arak M., Olt J. (2014). [Mathematical model of vibration digging up of root crops from soil]. Agronomy Research. № 12 (1). P. 41-58. [in Estonia].
6. Didur, I., Bakhmat M., Сhynchyk O., Pantsyreva H., Telekalo N., Tkachuk O. (2020). [Substantiation of agroecological factors on soybean agrophytocenoses by analysis of variance of the Right-Bank Forest-Steppe in Ukraine]. Ukrainian Journal of Ecology. Vol. 10 (5). P. 54-61. [In Ukraine].
7. Mazur, V. A., Myalkovsky, R.O., Mazur, K. V., Pantsyreva, H. V., Alekseev, O.O. (2019). [Influence of the Photosynthetic Productivity and Seed Productivity of White Lupine Plants]. Ukrainian Journal of Ecology, 9(4), 665-670. [In Ukraine].
8. Mazur V.A., Didur I.M., Pantsyreva H.V. (2020) [Obgruntuvannia adaptyvnoi sortovoi tekhnolohii vyroshchuvannia zernobobovykh kultur v pravoberezhnomu Lisostepu Ukrainy [Substantiation of adaptive varietal technology of growing legumes in the right-bank Forest-Steppe of Ukraine]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats VNAU. Silske hospodarstvo ta lisivnytstvo. – Collection of scientific works of VNAU. Agriculture and Forestry. №18. 5-17. [In Ukraine].
9. Cholovskyi Yu.M. (2010). Osoblyvosti vodospozhyvannia posivamy liupynu vuzkolystoho zalezhno vid zastosuvannia mineralnykh dobryv [Features of water consumption of crops of lupine branched depending on the application of mineral fertilizers]. Kormy i kormovyrobnytstvo – Forage and feed production. Issue. 66. 146- 147 [In Ukraine].
10. Kaminskyi V.F. (2005). Znachennia zernovykh bobovykh kultur ta napriamky yikh vyrobnytstva [The value of grain legumes and the direction of their production]. Mizhvidomch. tem. nauk. zb. Selektsiia ta nasinnytstvo – Interdepartmental topics. Science. zb. Selection and seed production. Issue. 90. 14-22 [In Ukraine].
11. Babych A.O. (1993). Problemy bilka i vyroshchuvannia zernobobovykh na korm [Problems of protein and growth of legumes for feed]. 3-ye vyd., pererobl. i dopov. Kyiv. [In Ukraine].
12. Kataloh sortiv roslyn, prydatnykh dlya poshyrennya v Ukrayini na 2020 rik (vytyah) (2020). [Catalog of plant varieties suitable for distribution in Ukraine on 2020 year]. [In Ukraine].
13. Telekalo N., Mordvaniuk M., Shafar H., Matserа O. (2019). [Agroecological methods of improving the productivity of niche leguminous crops]. Ukrainian Journal of Ecology. №9 (1). 169–175. [In Ukraine].
14. Palamarchuk V., Krychkovskyi V., Honcharuk I., TelekaloN. (2021). [The Modeling of the Production Process of High-Starch Corn Hybrids of Different Maturity Groups]. European Journal of Sustainable Development. 10 (1). 584-598. [In Ukraine].
15. Dospekhov B. A. (1985). Metodyka polevoho opыta (s osnovamy statystycheskoi obrabotky rezultatov yssledovanyi) [Field experiment technique (with the basics of statistical processing of research results]. [in Russian].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018 and 2019, Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018 and 2019 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.