CHARACTERISTICS OF REFORESTATION PROCESSES IN NATIVE FORESTS OF STATE ENTERPRISE «KRYZHOPIL FORESTRY»
Vasylevskyi Oleh Grygorovych – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the department of landscape gardening, horticulture and viticulture of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str.3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Neiko Igor Stepanovich – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of the department of landscape gardening, horticulture and viticulture of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str.3, e-mail: email@example.com)
Matusiak Mikhailo Vasiliovych – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, assistant of the department of landscape gardening, horticulture and viticulture of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna Str.3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Yelisavenko Yurii Anatoliyovych – Senior researcher of SE «Vinnytsia Forest Research Station» (21036, Vinnytsia, Maksimovicha st., 39. e-mail: email@example.com).
The main objective of the article is to study the state and dynamics of the natural renewal of oak natural dumble forests in the Vinnytsia region. Studying this process will enable to study the peculiarities of the formation of natural oak forests in the region. The results of such studies will answer the question of the possibility of applying a natural regeneration for reforestation in the region.
The characteristic of the current state of the natural regeneration of oak in natural forests of the state enterprise «Kryzhopil Forestry» of the Vinnytsia Regional Forestry and Hunting Management Department is based on a separate database of forest management data. As a result of the surveys, the basic taxonomic indicators of natural oak forests and their natural renewal were determined. It was established that the main reason for the reduction of the proportion of natural oak forests is the main harvesting and the creation of forest crops in their place.
1. Anuchin N.P. (1982). Lesnaya taksatsiya [Forest taxation]. Moskva. : Lesn. prom-st., [in Russian].
2. Vasilevskiy O.G. (2011). Otsinyuvannya stanu prirodnogo ponovlennya dubovo-yalinovih derevostaniv pislya provedennya ruban formuvannya ta ozdorovlennya lisiv [Estimation of the state of the natural renewal of oak and spruce stands after the construction of the forests of the formation and rehabilitation of forests]. Naukoviy visnik NLTU Ukrayini – Scientific Bulletin of NLTU of Ukraine. Issue 21. 81-86. [in Ukrainian].
3. Vasylevskyj O.G., Yelisavenko Yu. A., Nejko I.S. (2017). Suchasnyj stan pryrodnyx dubovyx derevostaniv DP «Vinnyczke LG» [The current state of the natural oak woodlands of the state enterprise "Vinnitsa LH"]. Zbirnyk naukovyx prau VNAU. Silske gospodarstvo ta lisivnycztvo – Collection of scientific praises VNAU. Agriculture and forestry. 7. Vols.1. 129-139. [in Ukrainian].
4. Vedmid M.M., Zhezhkun A.M., Poznyakova S.I. (2008). Poperedne ponovlennya v lisostanah svizhih dibrov Livoberezhnoyi Ukrayini [Preliminary renewal in fresh-forest plantations of the Left Bank of Ukraine]. Lisivnitstvo i agrolisomelioratsiya – Arboriculture and agroforestry. Issue 112. 48-56. [in Ukrainian].
5. Zhukov A. B. (1949). Dubravы URSSR y sposobы yx vosstanovlenyya [Dubravy URSSSR and ways of their restoration]. V kn. «Dubravы SSSR» T. 1. Leningrad, GLBY. [in Russian].
6. Dіdenko M. M. (2008). Stan prirodnogo ponovlennya duba zvichaynogo pid nametom materinskih derevostaniv [The state of the natural renewal of oak is under
the tent of the parent trees]. Lisivnitstvo i agrolisomelioratsiya – Arboriculture and agroforestry. Issue. 113. 186-190. [in Ukrainian].
7. Levchenko V. V. (2006). Prirodne nasinneve lisoponovlennya u svizhih dibrovah pivnichnoyi chastini Pravoberezhnogo Lisostepu [Natural seed-growing forest in fresh otters of the northern part of the Right Bank Forest-steppe]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Kiev: [in Ukrainian].
8. Normativno-spravochnyie materialyi dlya taksatsii lesov Ukrainyi i Moldavii (1987). [Normative reference materials for taxing the forests of Ukraine and Moldavia]. Kyiv: urozhaj. [in Ukrainian].
9. Ischuk G. P. (2017). Prirodne ponovlennya duba i graba pid nametom nasadzhen ta na zrubah na DP «Korsun-Shevchenkivske lisove gospodarstvo» [Natural renewal of oak and hornbeam under the tent of plantations and logs at the State Enterprise «Korsun-Shevchenkivsky Forestry»]. Naukoviy visnik NLTU UkraYini – Scientific Bulletin of NLTI of Ukraine. Vols. 27. 1, 15-18. [in Ukrainian].
10. Bondar A. O., Gordiyenko M. I. (2006). Formuvannya lisovyx nasadzhen u dibrovax Podillya [Formation of forest plantations in the oaks of Podillya]. Kyiv.: Urozhaj. [in Ukrainian].
11. Ploschі probni lisovporyadni. Metod zakladannya (2006). [Square trial forest management. Method of laying] SOU 02.02-37-476:2006. Kyiv. : Minagropolitiki Ukrayini. [in Ukrainian].
12. Pyatnitskiy S. S., Izyumskiy P. P. (1966). Lesa Ukrainskoy SSSR [Forests of the Ukrainian SSR]. Lesa SSSR – The forest of the USSR. Vols.33. [in Ukrainian].
13. Rumyantsev M. G. (2016). Osoblivosti formuvannya i vidtvorennya prirodnih lisostaniv duba zvichaynogo Livoberezhnogo Lisostepu Ukrayini [Features of formation and reproduction of natural forests of oak ordinary Left-bank forest-steppe of Ukraine]. Lisivnitstvo i agrolisomelioratsiya – Arboriculture and agroforestry. Issue 128. 63-73. [in Ukrainian].
14. Sendonin S. E. (2009). Dinamika prirodnogo nasinnevogo ponovlennya duba zvichaynogo (Quercus robur L.) u svizhih dibrovah pivdennoyi chastini Pravoberezhnogo Lisostepu zalezhno vid kompleksu abiotichnih faktoriv [Dynamics of natural oak seed seed (Quercus robur L.) in fresh otters of the southern part of the Right Bank Forest-step depending on the complex of abiotic factors]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
15. Tkach V. P. (2009). Suchasniy stan prirodnih lisostaniv duba zvichaynogo Livoberezhnogo Lisostepu Ukrayini [The current state of the natural forests of the oak forest of the ordinary Left-Bank Forest-steppe of Ukraine]. Lisivnitstvo i agrolisomelioratsiya – Arboriculture and agroforestry. Issue 116. 79-84. [in Ukrainian].
Topics of the Journal:
Program goals (basic principles): questions of technology and efficiency of crop production, scientific and industrial aspects of agronomic specialties, ecology and forestry.
Articles on such scientific problems are accepted for printing:
Plant production, current state and prospects for development.
Agrochemistry and modern aspects of fertilizers and biologically active substances application.
Feed production, current state and prospects for development.
Selection, seed production, seed science and varieties.
Protection of plants.
Soil managment and soil quality improvement.
Forestry and gardening.
Vegetables and mushrooms, current status and development trends.
Ecology and environmental protection.
Theory and history of agricultural sciences and forestry.
Modern directions of development of arable land and forestry.
Innovative and investment activities in agriculture and forestry.
Directions and efficiency of crop production
Bioenergy resources of crop production and forestry.
Production of renewable energy from biological resources.
Organic farming, the main area of development and production of organic products.
Agriculture and modern crop rotation and soil cultivation.
Horticulture and viticulture.
Processing and storage of crop products.
Beekeeping, current status and development trends.
Contemporary biological research in crop production and forestry.
Progressive technologies of the agricultural complex.
Psychological and pedagogical problems of agrarian education.
The young scientist opinion.
Scientific journal "AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY" was founded in 1995; it was entitled as Bulletin of Vinnytsya State Agricultural Institute.
In 2010-2014 was enritled as Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University.
It has been named as Agriculture and Forestry since 2015.
Listed in the updated list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on agricultural sciences under the name Agriculture and Forestry (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of May 16, 2016; No. 515).
Since 2015, "Agriculture and Forestry". (archive of previous issues for 2015-2019) at http://forestry.vsau.edu.ua/.
The journal “Agriculture and Forestry (ISSN: 2707-5826)” passed the evaluation process of Index Copernicus positively and is indexed in the database of ICI Journals Master List for 2018, 2019 (international citation database). Based on the information provided in the evaluation and analysis of journal issues for 2018 and 2019, Copernicus Experts experts calculated the value of the Copernicus Index (ICV) for 2018. ICV for 2018 and 2019 is presented in the full list of indexed journals in the Master List International List 2018 https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml and in the journal passport https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/ details?
Master List International List 2019 https: id = 65401; https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 17.03.2020 № 409. The journal Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.
According to the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 17.03.2020 № 409. Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine Category "B" in agricultural sciences (specialties) - 101, 201, 202, 203, 205, 206.